Body:  3.5/5
Height:  160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 90 minutes $1300 plus tips
Repeat: Yes, when she's back

I had been tracking Lina for a while, reading reports etc and she seemed to be a decent option, not absolutely stunning but not bad.

She met me at the door and showed me to the large room at the end of the corridor, the scene of many epic sessions with the likes of Alice, Lisa, Laura, Sally, Mabel, Molly etc, plus no doubt of other punters too.

I showered alone and she returned to set up the massage bed. Helped me dry, all matter of fact but friendly enough. She started the massage and we managed a fairly decent chat with my limited Mandarin  She maintained an interested, friendly demeanour throughout. Massage was ok but not the best (nor worst) I've had at Mia. No particular funny business although I did comment on her having removed all her clothes - she said she felt a bit hot, lol.

She asked me to turn over and she started to kiss me all over my chest, then moved up for some lfk transitioning to dfk. She moved down again and paid a lot more attention to lb and balls. She then got the dental dam and started a CBJ which was good enough to get me pretty close. I decided to take over a bit now and I manoeuvred her on to her back and began to kiss her all over her breasts and torso, then some dfk whilst I massaged her ls. I then moved down for some daty which she seemed really into, apparently (but who knows for sure) cumming at least twice. I moved up for more dfk and big hugs and she encouraged me to grind lb against her, almost slipping in at least once.

She returned my oral gift with another, this time, bbbj. Her face looked amazing as she blew me, so passionate, really into it, and I almost shot my load. However, she stopped and got on top, grinding me faster and faster with her legs locked under mine to get more traction. Eventually I couldn't hold it any more. Again, she seemed to have cum herself a few times and she asked me whether I was up for round 2 as we lay there in each other's arms, stroking each other gently. Unfortunately I was a bit drained and there was only 10 minutes left so I told her I was probably too tired. With hindsight I should have tried for a second pop, given how horny she was.

We finished in the shower together and she gave me a good wash, and vice versa, with some more dfk and me massaging her ls again.

I paid with a decent tip and left, pretty happy about another successful KMia punt with a new girl.

I will definitely repeat Lina, it was a great friendly experience. She is definitely the girl in the Tg pictures, possibly a bit older, but not by much. She has a slightly milfy aura but for me that's a plus. Not an outstanding body and she does have fake tits which weren't done that well but good enough, I guess. Her minge is also unshaven but strangely it didn't seem to be an issue at daty time. Overall though, she's a decent package and extras definitely unlockable if cards can be played correctly.

[ Last edited by  dienw at 11-3-2024 19:30 ]

Recent Ratings
harrykwok9   16-3-2024 07:47  Karma  +3   Nice report, thank you. One to try for sure
dadumdum   12-3-2024 10:21  Karma  +4   
vinc9   12-3-2024 01:26  Karma  +8   Like your writing style, nice report!
HKGPeter   11-3-2024 23:33  Karma  +3   Thank you!
stevesandersdk   11-3-2024 21:39  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   11-3-2024 20:14  Karma  +3   Great report!