Face:  
Body: 5/5
Height:  150ish
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 if my Mando wasn't so terrible
Price & Session Length:  1100+ tips
Repeat: would but many in the stable to try

Was feeling for a bit of a back rub and Luna spa seems to have a fairly good reputation here so I've given it a go.

First time contacting so the usual asking for screenshot of a booking else where. Sent one off and was given a list of available girls at the time, did a quick lookup of the tg photos and chose Queenie. Agent gave me address, arrived and gave me room number and to msg again to open the door.

I'm guessing I booked quiet really for them being early afternoon as I Had arrived a minute or 2 earlier than expected and caught a girl out of breath rushing past me to get in. She asked me who I was looking for, I said Queenie and she said ok and brought me in. Ad photos (attached) was definitely conceptual, minor resemblance in the face,but she was still mcot so I went with it. She searched around looking for a room and settled on a quiet dark one.

Queenie's quiet short 150ish, petit with a soft pair of C's, untrimmed and small butt. She told me to enter the shower where she washed me down and was receptive to me reciprocating. Moved to bbbj with good suction before onto the bed for p1.
P1 her massage is ok, not the longest and not the most power, but enough too get comfortable. We tried to converse with my broken Mando and her limited canto, very gfe if not for the barrier. Then she cat bath and a bit of b2b before the flip. No rimming and I don't remember her ad saying she provides it either. personally it doesn't do much for me so I didn't ask anyway. Ls was open to touching but no fiv.
P2 starts with a cat bath before a bit more b2b, then she get ontop and starts grinding on lb with a bit of LFK as I play with her tits. She enjoys teasing lb on ls, literally just grabbing it and rubbing it on her ls that I almost just wanted to give in and give her a bit of a surprise thrust. . Asked if she was open to daty, she was reluctant at first but ended up 69ing not long later, very reactive to daty, moaning and her bbbj reacted with her. We kept going until CIM where she drained almost every last drop before running to the shower too wash up.
She called me in a moment later and showered together again, cleaned up had a short chat as we dressed and gave me a hug and kiss on the way out.

Was an exceptional experience and want to see if I can unlock a P3 with her. Definitely worth another try out maybe some others in the stable as agent was responsive and easy to work with

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   24-3-2024 12:44  Karma  +4   Promising. I think she’s new. No rating for face?
timyipuk   12-3-2024 17:35  Karma  +2   
Fulltits   12-3-2024 10:49  Acceptance  +1   
stevesandersdk   11-3-2024 21:37  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like a great one if she did rimming!
Skepti10   10-3-2024 08:26  Karma  +8   
momozzz   9-3-2024 21:14  Karma  +2   Sounds great