Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2024 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK - Mimi - HeroicThai

Date & Time of Session: Feb 17, 2024
Name: Mimi
Agent: HeroicThai
Nationality & Language: Thai, can speak enough English
Face: 3/5 - She has a face of like a down to earth Girl-Next-Door type, pics are definitely her with minimal PS
Body: 3/5 - Body was average, like a normal GF
Height: 4'10 to 5'1 ft something like that
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 - Could tell she is service-oriented
Price & Session Length: HKD 600 - 45 Mins 1 shot + HKD 300 for COF
Repeat: She said she'll be back in April, I would repeat but I like exploring different girls for punts

Happily back in HK and was conflicted on which girls I should punt. Eventually decided to go for a Thai WG as I've never tried a Thai gal before. Didn't want to pay a lot for the punt (as I normally would) and with the Roy agent still on CNY holiday, I decided to go with HeroicThai which had reasonable prices for HG and also the better looking Thai gals among the rest in tg. Plus, I have never done COF in my life (sadly) and I was determined to experience what it felt like (oh my deviant self)

1st time transacting with agent, it was quick and they were very responsive. Asked who was available for 4PM and they said Mimi on which I saw the pics, and thought she was pretty enough for me. Followed their directions and went to their building, had an awkward moment where I went to the wrong floor into a legit spa/massage place where they greeted me. Had to awkwardly mutter that I was in the wrong place and went back to the stairs for the correct floor, by then they probably knew that I was gonna do a punt upstairs hahaha. Went to the door and agent gave me the code to unlock, went to Mimi's room where after a few mins of knocking she let me in. Place was small/cozy I think clean enough, but couldn't tell because it had dim lighting. Mimi greeted me and actually told me that the agent only gave her the notice a few mins prior hahaha Looking at her she was quite cute, and I was surprised at how accurate her photos was (esp since many agents heavily PS in tg)

Had a quick chat with her about the weather and we hopped right into the shower. Credits to Thais as they're very service oriented so she really washed me up, she even cleaned my asshole like a lot which normally other WGs wouldn't even bother. Once that's done, gave me some paper towels to clean myself up and we went straight to bed. Told her to start and right away gave me a BBBJ which was quite good compared to other WGs, I would have let it gone on longer but I was afraid that I'd shoot quickly (especially since my little bro's been fully backed up for the past week). A few mins later, went and explored her body kissing her all over, boobs and all. Even let me kiss her armpits without hesitation (my fetish), which I'm stoked by. Wanted to finger her, but sadly she said that it wasn't allowed. So, then she went and got the dom and we went to business. It was pretty standard, went and did CG, Missionary, and Doggy. I should have went harder and rougher, but since I only had 1 shot I really took care not to shoot early so I was a bit slower, just taking the time to enjoy going in-and-out of her. She was fortunately tight and her motions were okay, that's where I got the sense that she was very service oriented, maybe a bit mechanical. At the start though, while doing CG I squeezed her legs (not hard though) while enjoying her body but she made it seem like it hurt a lot? I guess she's very delicate hahaha, had to apologize and promised to be nicer. The only thing I didn't like was that when we were doing missionary, she closed her eyes which was weird for me and kinda dampen the experienced a bit. Doggy was good, she was flexible/had good posture and her back had a nice curve while taking my LB in.

After going CG again, I got the sense that the agent probably didn't tell her that COF included so I informed her about it. My sense was correct as she seemed like she didn't know about it, but she agreed to do it nonetheless and just told me not to get it into her hair, of which I said I won't (or rather I'd try not to hehehe). After a few more minutes, gave her the signal that I was ready. She lied down as I went on top of her and after me giving a few more strokes of my LB, I went and gave her a lot of my white love juice. First time experiencing COF, and I gotta say wow it is incredible, she took it like a champ and it was all over her face, nose, and lips. Wish I coulda took a photo of it, because it was art. Sex may have been vanilla, but really all I wanted was the COF experience. It was a lot, it looked like she put on some facial cream haha, probs because I was so backed up and it didn't help that I was browsing through many agents' WG ad pics in tg.

Felt satisfied, we both went to shower to cleaned up. After some small chit-chat, paid her up and said our goodbyes. Overall average good punt, as I had the COF agenda in mind. Maybe if I'd asked for two shots, I would have maximized the experience, but hey doing it with a Thai and experiencing COF the first time -- that's two things off my punting bucket list.

Next time when I'm back in HK, I'll probably be on the lookout and use HeroicThai agent again. I see that he offers 3some experience too and maybe it'll be a great experience since Thais are very accommodating.

Pics below are from the agent's TG channel:

[ Last edited by  billshepard16 at 26-2-2024 22:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jkuud   5-3-2024 12:13  Acceptance  +1   
Goose.Mk2   27-2-2024 20:25  Karma  +8   
Skepti10   27-2-2024 09:52  Karma  +8   
asianfetish   26-2-2024 23:15  Karma  +5   Excellent