Post at 3-2-2024 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Continuing the Analisa Tour with Nana

Date & Time of Session: 5PM
Name:  Nana
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Face: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10, a little chubby w/smallish natural breasts and unshaven below (but not too wild)
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: Definitely, but there are so many options here that I may never get around to it

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

I don't think Nana has been reviewed here, but I saw in Analisa's own review system on their site that 2 people mentioned her giving a great service so I took the plunge.

Analisa's web site pics are fairly accurate for the younger, cuter girls like Luna, Nancy, Praew, Daisy, but tends to knock off about 10 years for the older ladies and change their faces quite a bit.  IRL, Nana looks about 10 years older than her photo, has a bit of a belly, but not fat, and face isn't quite as cute.  She's not bad looking, just that some of the photos on the site make her look pretty cute and she's merely slightly above average for late 30s.

Did the standard Analisa procedure of sitting down while the girl brings water and gives me sandals in place of shoes, leads me upstairs to the room, tells me to shower alone, then I return.  Every room has had the glory hole type table which I adore, so I lay myself face down and fit LB thru the hole.  Nana has a fun personality and likes to joke a bit, but is not too over the top with it and doesn't interrupt the service with idle chatter.  Her personality is pretty much perfect for me.  She asks how many shots and I say I love orgasm control and she seemed happy to oblige.  Almost immediately she (very) gently goes for my LB and starts staying stuff like "you don't cum too early for me".  Her chatter was very good throughout the session w/stuff like "I bet he (LB) feel good now", she would also add very subtle moans which I felt were perfect as I hate the over the top JAV style.

Nana is certainly among the best at handling LB and provides an excellent service, I don't think I could complain about even one minor thing.  She has a variety of techniques for handling LB, she usually errs on the side of soft, subtle strokes, gently using her fingertips and fingernails slowly all along the length of LB.  For the first 25 minutes or so, she included a very minor massage, which was ok, but she always quickly returned to the teasing.  

At about the 40 minute mark, Nana goes under the table and begins playing with LB from below.  This felt incredible and after a few minutes she was trying to move the pillow my head was laying on away to reveal another hole I could fit my head through, and to my surprise, I was looking down directly at her moderately hairy pussy and legs spread wide open.  A very erotic sight for me that only increased what I was feeling.

She was below the table about 15 minutes then asked if I wanted to turn, and I said yes.  She continued the light touches and inserted a finger for some prostate action.  I'd say all the girls are above average at this (as it is their specialty), but Rad is the one who stands out.  At this point she did a bit of orgasm denial.  Stroking me rapidly and making me think she would let me cum, and then stopping.  I had slowly been feeling up and down her legs and she shifted her pussy a bit closer so I could just reach it with my hand.  I started gently stroking her clit and also felt down below and could feel she was getting me wet.  She knew this was sending me over the edge, so she finally allowed me to cum and it felt amazing.

I had figured we were at the 90 minute mark and she'd send me off to the shower, but she began a token massage and we chatted a bit.  At one point she mentioned how some clients like to shoot many times and I said I'm capable of that as well.  I was quite content at this point, but she started slowly playing with LB again and to her glee, he was getting hard.  She asked if I could shoot again in under 5 minutes and I said probably and eventually I did only a few minutes later.  I honestly think with Nana I could probably pop 5-6 times.  Walking down the stairs after the massage she joked (or maybe she was serious) that we should do a 2-hour session.  I'm very tempted, but there are so many girls that are excellent here and a few more I'd like to try eventually.

Anyway, all in all, a great session.  Nana is another in the category of older lady you're probably never picking out of the lineup, but gives an incredible service and really seems to love what she does.  As Analisa is my favorite shop and I live close by, I'm sure I'll probably get around to it someday.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
redlazydog   4-2-2024 14:11  Acceptance  +1   
jaylast2014   4-2-2024 11:45  Karma  +2   
doopdooppo   3-2-2024 12:29  Acceptance  +1   
1punt2punt4   3-2-2024 10:13  Karma  +3   I recently tried MiMi massage and it might be what you are looking for as well with the HJ
culdcept   3-2-2024 09:46  Acceptance  +1   
momoquixote22   3-2-2024 09:38  Acceptance  +1   Nice review. Just went on the link and man that is some wild photoshopping.
Laszlo   3-2-2024 08:27  Karma  +4   Great report
Leftleg28   3-2-2024 06:05  Karma  +2   I always find your stories interesting.
alex1.degen   3-2-2024 05:00  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   3-2-2024 00:59  Karma  +10   
alex1.degen
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289212
Digest Posts 0
Credits 347
Posts 57
Karma 341
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2024 05:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 besco203's post

who's next in the line up you are planning to try?
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 69
Karma 1186
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2024 11:48  Profile P.M. 
1punt2punt4, I had never heard of MiMi, but thanks for the suggestion.  Would love to read your report

momoquixote22, yah seems like they're addicted to photoshop here.  It happens a bit almost everywhere, but seems it's pretty bad here.  They even photoshop girls like Nan that I think are cuter in person.  The older ladies have all been shopped to look 10-15 years younger.  

alex1.degen, I'd say at the top of my list is Name.  I've seen a handful of positive reviews for you.  I've also seen 1 or 2 positive reviews (with no negative reviews) for Sai, Yoye, and Patchy.  

Som, A, and Zara might be the ones I avoid as I've seen negative reviews for them.  Which is unfortunate b/c the shop doesn't have too many really attractive girls which A looks like she might be.

Ray, Mon, Aommy, and Beer, I have heard nothing about.  

And I've seen 7 so far.  Nana said there are 16 girls total so it looks like maybe there's 1 who is no longer there.

Anyway, of the girls I've seen, I would arrange them like this.

Older, average looking MILF types, but with incredible skills: Rad, Nana
Younger, fitter, attractive (but not stunners), with incredible skills: Praew, Luna
Older, but a bit more attractive than the MILFs, but also good, not incredible skills: Orgus
Younger, attractive, but not quite as skilled as Praew+Luna: Nan
Most attractive but meh skills: Daisy

As far as FS goes, Nana and I were chatting a bit and I was curious so asked.  Nana her self doesn't do FS, she mentioned about 5 girls who do.  I remember Orgus and Nan were on the list of those that offer it, so might be worthwhile for those that like FS.  Luna and Praew were not on the list and I can't remember the others that offer it.

I'd for sure repeat with Rad and Nana, they are just so skilled.  Luna and Praew are also amazing and if looks are really important too, then they're probably the best options.  Orgus and Nancy, I'd maybe repeat if none of the above are available, and Daisy I would not repeat.

Recent Ratings
nastymonk69   5-2-2024 17:13  Acceptance  +1   
redlazydog   4-2-2024 14:18  Acceptance  +1   
nomadjulz   4-2-2024 09:54  Karma  +4   
DiamondBac   3-2-2024 23:17  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   3-2-2024 20:41  Acceptance  +4   Thanks
doopdooppo   3-2-2024 12:30  Acceptance  +1