Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2024 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - Hera

Date: Early-Jan 2024
Name:  Hera
Agent: TG KawaiiSpa
Nationality & Language: Chinese - cantonese and mandarin
Age: TG advertises as 23. Didn't ask, but doesn't seem too far off.
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: Around 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: N/A - not something I look for
Price & Length: 45m $1000 + tips
Repeat: No, lacked chemistry

Kick started 2024 with a visit to Kawaii Spa. As a first timer they did ask for proof of visits with other agents. Agent was responsive and after providing proof, booking was smooth and easy. Gave me a vague location to begin with, and upon arriving they gave me more detailed directions, which was easy enough to find. Once I was upstairs, main door was opened and I saw a couch of 3 girls standing by. One led me to my room, but wasn't Hera, as she came in later on.

Room was reasonably spacious and had a large shower cubicle that could easily fit two people inside. I got undressed and showered myself. A girl with short hair, Hera, stepped in while I was mid-shower and told me she'd be right back. Dried off and lay down to wait for her to return, which she did soon enough. Initial impressions now that I got a good look: Face had barely any resemblance to the TG photos. Short hair was the only thing that was the same. Okay looks in my opinion. Body had some meat on it, and I prefer slimmer. Nice set of B-C boobs but definitely implants, which I noticed immediately when I got a hold of them later on. Hera smelled real nice and she had smooth skin to touch.

Part 1 started with a weak-to-fair massage. Nothing to write home about. Not much pressure and let's say I didn't feel like any tightness in my muscles had loosened.

Part 2 started with the usual cat bath and nipple licking. Her obviously fake moaning started at this point, which didn't do much for me. Moved her face up for some LFK and then kissed my way down to her chest. Went for the milk but she pushed away and told me no sucking - which was a big downer for me. Went back to some LFK then she paused and asked if I wanted BBBJ (extra fee), which I agreed to. Not bad, but also nothing special. She did that for a few minutes then moved to TF. As it turns out, this was my first TF as my other punts never had boobs big enough to do it. Tbh I was expecting it to feel much better, but it was a nice view I guess. Couple of minutes of this then she switched to HJ with gel which made me finish in good timing.

Cleaned me up then we had another shower, this time together. Got a better sense of her height, and confirmed that she had some meat to her, but was by no means fat. She started chatting at this point and that's when I got to know her personality a bit more. She had a feisty "high-school drop-out" vibe to her which didn't really click with me. Interesting enough to talk to, but not the type of girl I'm looking for. A bit of time left but didn't offer to finish the time with more massaging - which is sad because my maiden voyage was at a spa and the WG gave me a lovely head massage to end the session. Wondering if I found a unicorn with that first punt now.

Overall, agent was easy to communicate with, but TG photos are not really accurate. Location is nice and easy to find, and seems they have a lot of WGs waiting. I caught a glimpse of a few more as I was exiting and some of them looked quite tasty, although it was just a quick glance. Won't be repeating with Hera, but might come by to check something else from the menu. In hindisight the BBBJ was not worth the extra fee, and at this price with no FS on the table, I'm starting to lean more towards hotel walk-ins. It's a bit pricier, but at least I know I'm getting the full package. Would include some photos but they are so inaccurate it's not worth posting.

Recent Ratings
energylung   24-1-2024 16:15  Karma  +4   Ive tried Hera myself and can wholeheartedly agree with this review
magictime12   24-1-2024 12:08  Karma  +5   
slickric423   24-1-2024 03:31  Karma  +5   FS is sometimes on the table but depends on the girl
manofdahouse   24-1-2024 01:54  Karma  +6