Karma 1172
Acceptance 592
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2024 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Double-double to start 2024 - part 2

Woke up the next day surprisingly refreshed, thought I’d do some chores around the flat but my mate came round and had other ideas. Was a little afraid LB wasn’t up to it, so popped a V and back we went to KH.

I had spotted something the day before and was curious. Twins!

Date & Time of Session:  Mon, 15 Jan ~14:30
Name:  can’t recall
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, some Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5’ 7
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 + $200 bbbj
Repeat: no, but will try her twin

So I ring the bells and on either the 10th or 11th floor, on opposite doors there are twins. At first I rang one door and a decent looking WG smiled in a white top at me. Saw price was listed on door for $500. Then I rang the opposite door, I saw a sign saying ‘bigger twin’ and when this WG opened the door I was confused….isn’t that the same person? They are I would say 90-95% identical, I pointed at the other door and she nodded and said they were twins….oh boy.

Showered together with no action and paying tentative attention to LB. Decent height but she’s not busty, natural B’s with a light bush. Dried me off with a paper towel and on with the bbbj which was OK, but she’s quite naturally pretty (not much make up), so it was a good sight watching her suck away. On with the dom afterwards and she climbed on top for CG and I got to enjoy her slender body with natural tits. Only lasted a few mins so we switched to doggie and enjoyed grabbing her slender waist. 5mins and then

It’s one of those curiosities that one wonders how her twin sister will be like. So if I have time in the next week, I’ll try and find her younger twin!

Had long lunch afterwards to get back my energy, then my mate asked where I normally visit the most, so off we went to PE!

Date & Time of Session:  Mon, 15 Jan ~17:00
Name:  Tin Tin
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, decent Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5’ 5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 + $200 bbbj
Repeat: maybe

I’ve seen this WG in this building before on the 5th floor, but the few times I asked whether she does bbbj, she said no. Got to the 4th floor and normally I don’t bother with the WG on this floor except for Carmen, and room 1 is sometimes empty, but saw the Available sign and rang the bell and was surprised that this WG had moved down a floor. Thought I’d turn around at this point but decided to ask whether she does bbbj and this time she said yes! So in I went.

Stripped off and into the shower. She’s got this bright late teens kind of face, very pretty. Small pert ass, some baby damage tummy wrinkles and C-cup tits that are very soft and natural feel until you squeeze a little harder and you feel the silicone, if she didn’t have the implants they’d be sagging bags but now look and feel great. She cleans me thoroughly and I start fingering her LS and she reciprocates by kissing my chest and nipples. We dry off and she kneels down for superb bbbj. Honestly could have just let her suck away and I’d be happy, so after what felt like ages I dom’ed up and she climbed on top for CG, very enthusiastic and quite intimate. She had lubed up beforehand which I was glad otherwise her LS would’ve made me shoot quite quick.

Flipped her over for mish and started the hard thrusting, she’d squeal and move her face close to mine but never kissed, a real tease. After 12-15mins

Here’s why we didn’t kiss…..it’s $800 extra! I joked that I can fuck her LS for much less, but she insists that if she charged $100-200 then everybody would pay it and it wouldn’t be special……

Definitely fun, she’s a regular at this building so maybe I’ll give her another go in the future.

No I need to hibernate for a while to recuperate!!!0

Recent Ratings
Danger168   26-1-2024 03:55  Acceptance  +1   Sex cannot be fun without Kisses.
YouthAgainst   17-1-2024 16:50  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   17-1-2024 12:52  Karma  +10   
Up8   16-1-2024 23:10  Acceptance  +2   Would be quite a day if you had tried the twins for separate rounds!
Zodek   16-1-2024 20:07  Karma  +3   Excellent
boscitc   16-1-2024 19:53  Karma  +8   Should've seen if the twins work together!