Registered 10-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2023 19:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prostate Anus in SSP

Name: Gigi : https://141-hk.com/en/?B80494-SSP-Massage-gigi.html
Lang/Nat: Mandarin
Body: 2/5 not too bad old lady body, but not my thing
Face: 2/5 - the brother mentioned strict school principal like face, and I agree. Old lady, mum type face.
Skill: not my cup of tea
Price: 500$ for prostate massage + HJ
Repeat: No

I love rimjob.
After reading dedupe's post about prostate massage, it poked my curiosity.

I recently went to SSP and quickcly find the shabby building. Once inside the room, I asked for the Prostate Anus and took a shower.
Gigi asked if it's my first time. I said yes, even if I actually I had a previous experience with LamLam last year..
She said I might not appreciate because people usually enjoy it after multiple sessions of being fingered in the asshole because I won't be able to relax.

She started and put her finger into my asshole, making circle and getting deeper and deeper.
Again, it felt like taking a shit and very embarrassing and I am not feeling good at all. I tried to think about those AV where girls are actually enjoying being fucked but no, I really don't like it that way.
I just felt gay.
After 10min I asked her to stop. She then proceeds to give me a HJ. I came and left quickly.

once again, I confirmed I am not into this sort of thing at all, you might enjoy it if you are into this sort of thing.

I just really like getting a rimjob from a girl, I'd be happy if anyone can recommend any rimjob cuties. .

Recent Ratings
PughSake   29-11-2023 13:25  Acceptance  +1   
hajimede   29-11-2023 12:11  Acceptance  +1   Actually kind of like my exp. poke into my asshole is kind of weird rather than pleasure. I told my masseur I rather you ...
frollics1   29-11-2023 07:45  Acceptance  +5   good on ya for trying something new.
HKGPeter   29-11-2023 00:28  Karma  +3   Thank you.
sam_smith   28-11-2023 22:52  Karma  +8   It's not something everyone enjoy. But those who do are addicted. Make sure you clear your bowel before the visit.
TedCruz   28-11-2023 21:24  Karma  +2   
manhands   28-11-2023 20:57  Karma  +4   Yep you took one for the team…literally…I did have some mk girls who would but only PT now