Subject: Fun with MK style hot gal (King Hing, Mong Kok)
wickwackerd
Lustful Lord

UID 112140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 29
Karma 506
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2013
Status Online
Post at 30-9-2023 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fun with MK style hot gal (King Hing, Mong Kok)

Went to King Hing Building tonight to see what was on offer. Quite a few good looking PRC and Western girls, which was surprising as it was Mid Autumn Festival eve. I thought a lot of the girls would be on holiday. The place was quite busy with punters.

I found 10/F on the left side after exiting the lift having at least 2 pretty young things. It is the more brightly lit area with the white doors. I saw a girl I was interested in, but a punter walked in the door before I had a chance to approach. I made eye contact with her and she smiled… shame! I knocked on another door and saw a decently pretty young thing. I did not enter her room. After returning a few minutes later she was busy already, damn!

I tried exploring other floors and going back to 10/F to try my luck a few times, but all the girls were busy.

On 9/F, the door right in front of the lift, had a pretty, young and tall girl with long and slim legs. Kinda the hot MK style girls you see on the street. The first time, I did not enter her room. Upon returning she was busy. Fortunately she was free after I waited a while, so in I went!

Location: King Hing Building, Mong Kok, 9/F (the room right in front of the lift)
Date: Friday 29 September, 2023.
Time: around 9 pm
Link: None
Name: ?? PRC young, slim girl with long legs
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skin: 4/5
Boobs: 4/5 (small but fitting for a slim body type. Nice nipples)
Service: 3/5
Damage: HKD 600
WIR: no – too many other choices

Service wise, nothing to write home about. Showered with me and cleaned little bro, but did not fully wash my full body. Afterwards she dried herself and went to the bed whilst I dried myself.

As I come quite quickly, I did not take up her BJ offer, so I cannot comment on her BJ skills.

Went to fuck her missionary style. The fucking was pretty decent though. Her pussy was really tight and warm feeling even with the condom. One of the tightest pussies I’ve fucked in my mongering experience. She also got pretty into it and did not rush me, and did not do the annoying ‘faster faster’ thing. She let me play with and lick her nipples. I tried playing with her clit but she pushed my hand away after a few touches. Understandable when this happens but I always try my luck.

I like to fuck more sensually and slowly, and she let me take my time which was nice. Many times when I try to fuck more slowly the girl tries to rush things and this really kills the mood. She let me touch her all over and explore her body which is really what I’m into so that was really good for me.

One nice thing was that when I was about to cum, I pulled her hips up to meet my pelvis (in missionary position) so I could get deep into her. She did not resist and seemed to get into it. I could feel the tip of my penis hitting her G spot. Not sure if it made her feel good, but boy did it work for me! Came into the dom in that position.

Afterwards, she gave me another half hearted shower but at least cleaned little bro well. Got dressed, paid and left.

During our session, in my broken Mandarin I tried to chat to her. I learned that she works at King Hing for 7 days each month.

I think maybe she is talked about a lot in HK forums, as before I entered her room I overheard a couple of bros talking about her. Plus she was busy right before my session, and right after I left a couple of bros opened her door and one went straight it. I think she is quite popular.

So if you are in the mood for a skinny, good looking, MK style pretty young thing with long legs go try your chances soon! As I forgot to ask how many days she has left this visit.

Recent Ratings
jayme   4-10-2023 11:59  Karma  +1   The two spinners from 10F have there on/off since at least july/august.
Up8   2-10-2023 23:25  Karma  +2   Hope she will not be leaving soon
HKGPeter   30-9-2023 23:00  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   30-9-2023 22:01  Karma  +10   
proplus   30-9-2023 09:47  Acceptance  +3   I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve always found the WGs right opp the lifts to be slightly better looking, maybe ...
kkarahara   30-9-2023 06:59  Acceptance  +1   also surprised Chinese girls are working during mid autumn. have a good one