Karma 1172
Acceptance 591
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2023 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - Another Xiao Yu - over estimated myself

After an early afternoon punt https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1 I went home only to have a mate call me as he wanted a bit of action before the family festivities this evening. I've never done a multiple shot day before so I was reluctant to join him, but compound V in the system said otherwise, so off we went to KH.

Date & Time of Session:  29th Sept, 15:30
Name:  Xiao Yu
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese - from Mongolia, Mandarin only, but she understands some Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5'8
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3.5/4
Price & Session Length:  $500
Repeat: No

Shit loads of bros at KH today, we're talking like 7-8 bros per floor madly ringing bells. A few WGs I guess got fed up of constantly answering the doorbell, so they just let the door open and sat there for everyone to look at and choose.

A lot of bros rang Xiao Yu's doorbell but no one went in and she'd quickly shut the door. When I rang, saw her, nodded and walked away further down the corridor, she kept the door open for nearly a minute as if to invite me in. Didn't bother at first, thought I'd see what else was on offer, plus at the back of mind knew my body wasn't up to it. Lo and behold, got down to the 5th floor and my dick decided for me to walk back up the 9th floor to ring her bell again and went in.

Super polite type, saying 'thank you' a lot, to the point of almost being apologetic and shy. Almond shaped face with big eyes that are slightly puffy. 36C-25-34 with slightly weighted tits, tummy roll, peach off an arse, and white near pearlescent skin.

Washed alone, helped me dry up, BBBJ which was top notch and she went at it for more than 5mins. On with the dom and squatting CG which I thought would last 30seconds or so, but she was there for 7-8mins whilst I admired the view of her bushy LS swallowing my dick and grabbing handfuls of her tits. Switched to doggie and I literally pounded away for over 10mins non-stop whilst she moaned for me to go deeper. At this point I was sweating like a pig and knew I would not finish like this, so switched to mish to see if I could . Another 5mins of pumping ensued with me grabbing her ankles and spread her wide open so I could admire her LS, but gave up as I was knackered. She took the doom off and then gave me a furious HJ from which I finally using whatever ounce of energy I had left. Washed up alone afterwards, got dressed, paid and walked out with trembling knees, and then I had to walk down floors of stairs.......

Recent Ratings
Offshore2   5-10-2023 18:09  Karma  +2   Nice! Reports like this makes me miss my HK trips! Time to visit again!
ZirePhoenix   3-10-2023 13:15  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   1-10-2023 23:33  Karma  +2   
firsttimelong   30-9-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   nice one
wickwackerd   30-9-2023 00:35  Karma  +3   Nice report. LOL I was also at KH today, and I saw this girl! I was considering doing her but ended up with another KH h ...
420man4life   29-9-2023 22:24  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   29-9-2023 18:32  Karma  +10   "sweating like a pig", First thing I check in a new room: The AC ...otherwise, disaster in sight!
anata_no_kokoro   29-9-2023 17:43  Karma  +3   Original