Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2023 00:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2 / MIA - Collen

Date & Time of Session: Weekday late August
Name: Collen
Nationality & Language: Chinese mainland, Cantonese, Mandarin and little English
Face: 3.5/5 (4.5/5 w/dim lights)
Body: 5/5 (perky B-C naturals, flat abs, and amazingly-shaped small Chinese butt)
Height: 1.6m
Skill & Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, $900 + tips
Repeat: Yes!

After all the reviews here, I finally had the chance to visit K2/MIA. Booking was easy, although as I contacted them quite on short notice agent suggested Sally, but K2 was full so they sent me to MIA and only Collen was available on my requested timeframe. I arrived there, Collen was already waiting in a white dress and brought me to the massage room. Had shower by myself and waited a couple of minutes while she returned with a cup of water.

P1 was really good, she covered me with a cloth and asked if I wanted strong or soft massage, I replied medium and started right away. Her technique is quite good and always hit the right spots. She was very attentive asking every now and then if it was too painful or if it was alright. She was also keen to start a conversation in English, and when she found out I spoke Chinese, we switched to Canto where she started to speak more. She said she is from Chengdu, Sichuan and that I should get massages every week!

After around half an hour of a really decent massage, she asked if I wanted oil massage, and I agreed. She brought out the oil without leaving the room and kept going. It was a really good veggie massage that I was already relaxed when she started with the teasing and suddenly she was already naked! I never noticed when she removed her dress as she never stopped with the massage.

She used her perky tits on my back and brought me out of relaxation. After the flip, she licked my nipples and went for LB with her hand. It was like this for a while until I raised my body so I was able to lick her tits. She was sitting on my thigh handling LB while I licked her tits and in no time .

She went to shower herself and is when I noticed her amazing body. Flat abs, and amazing petite butt. Then I took a shower and while I was dressing up I asked her if she was very busy lately to which she replied that not as before, that now they need to wait one or two hours between sessions.

I paid her, give her a tip, and left. Attentive and good service. Treat her well, lads!

Recent Ratings
orangerange   19-9-2023 08:53  Karma  +5   
JohnnyH   16-9-2023 13:00  Karma  +1   Excellent
Thedarklord   14-9-2023 17:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Leg_o_man   12-9-2023 01:30  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   11-9-2023 15:25  Karma  +4   Still $900 at Mia but $1.1k at K2?
HKGPeter   10-9-2023 17:16  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Sandwhale   10-9-2023 10:26  Karma  +5   great girl yes
cityguy   10-9-2023 10:05  Karma  +6   colleen is a stunner, well worth a visit
boscitc   10-9-2023 08:42  Karma  +8   Thanks for the detailed report.
vinc9   10-9-2023 04:22  Karma  +6   
lovely_juice69   10-9-2023 02:58  Karma  +3   Excellent report. Thanks!
zebra   10-9-2023 02:22  Karma  +6