Name: Sage
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: end August, before typhoon
Face: 4/5 - mid 20s,
Body: 4/5 - C cup, 1.64m
Service:  4.7/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, bbbj, squirt
Price:  $1100 for an hour

Part 1:
Was informed that there is an english speaking girl who is a college graduate student. So make a booking an met her. First impression- she is like a mixture of Hong Kong and Singapore girl. I enjoyed the fact that we are communicating in a mixture of english and cantonese. She is quite fair skin. I would say around mid twenties and C cup. Her special skill...was squirting.

Her massage was ok. But i don't want to waste time. So told her to move to p2

Part 2:
Opted for bbbj. She first do the routine fingernails scratching on my back. This was followed by the nuru gel. She put on her boobs and spread it on my back. Felt nice and warm. She gave light kisses and nimble on my ears. She cheekily use her hands and glide thru the butt crack and grab my balls.

She told me to turn around and she put her boobs on my face. She allows kissing of her nipple. While my mouth was busy feasting on her boobs, she massages my balls. Felt so sensual. She then climb on top of me and started licking my balls. I told her to get into 69 position. I remembered that CS told me she is a squirter so i started stroking her clit and light kissing her vagina lips. No resistant. So i carry on stroking and licking of her vagina. She started to shiver and sucking my oenis harder. I sensed that perhaps she was cumming. I speed up my finger and tounge exercise and i was shock that she squirted. Luckily she moved her pussy away and quirt on my chest instead. I rarely had this experience. She sensed that I was a bit shock and laughed at me. She went to the shower and told me to join her.

I realised that by now, i havent ejaculated and told her about it. She smiled cheekily and put the soap on my penis and stroke it. Damn...i ejaculated in the shower area...

This was a real solid exp. I was Sastified as usual

Recent Ratings
16888hkc19   19-10-2023 22:08  Acceptance  +1   wow! wanna try
magictime12   18-9-2023 12:14  Karma  +4   
capslock   11-9-2023 19:47  Acceptance  +1   
Eastman   5-9-2023 13:53  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   5-9-2023 11:15  Karma  +4   Nice find. 1.1k included BBBJ?
orangerange   3-9-2023 12:29  Karma  +5   nice
DrDecimate   2-9-2023 17:11  Karma  +3   yea, nice squirt!