Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin; No English
Face: 5/5 [Pretty face, clear skin, nice lips]
Body: 5/5 [slim waist, big butt, long hair]
Height:  165cm
Skill: 5/5 [Good at what she does]
Service: 5/5 [Very humble and polite outside of bed; very passionate in bed]
GFE: 5/5 [Kissing, smiling, hand-holding, pillow talk, massage]
PSE: 4/5 [Anal, Can become passionate when brought in the mood]
Price & Session Length: 2 hours [ 1600RMB (1hr); 2600RMB (2hrs); 5000RMB (overnight); additional 1000RMB (anal per hour); additional 600 (Light SM) ]
Repeat: Yes; Already have

(tldr section at the end, for the impatient ones)

prologue
Cherry used to work a few years ago, and only recently resumed working. She is one of those girls that I always wanted to meet, 2+ years ago, but never had the chance to meet; either because she was not available or because I was not available. Initially working for Rain, she went on herself due to Rain's policy of mistrusting her girls. Now it seems she's working at NLO. Once I saw that she came back to work, I have to admit, I felt quite excited and didn't want to miss out on this opportunity again, immediately contacted her and made an appointment.

contacting
I have talked to Cherry before on Wechat. She comes across as a busy girl; as she won't always immediately respond. But once she has time she will respond and apologize and talk to you. Although often her chats will be brief and to the point. She does have a regular day job, I believe, working as a beautician. So I guess she doesn't watch her phone all the time. So my advice would be, to get right to business once you do get in touch with her.

Her English is nonexistent; although I believe she does understand a few words English, she will not speak it. However using WeChat translator, you can get a long way with her.

Once an appointment was made though, it was relatively smooth sailing. She gave her address, and it was relatively easy to find.

Next appointments were slightly smoother; as you get familiar with her and she with you.

meeting
First time I met her, I have to admit, I was quite nervous. Because I liked her pictures and I was crossing my fingers that they didn't differ too much from reality. Once I arrived at her place, I knocked on her door and heard a female voice reply to wait for a minute. So I waited patiently. Then, about a minute later, the door slowly opened. She was standing there and invited me in. She was dressed in short daisy jeans and a white shirt; she looked casual and relaxed. Fortunately she did look as good as her pictures and I immediately felt attracted to her.

I went inside; she took my laptop bag, and I took off my shoes and wore the slippers she prepared for me. Then I followed her to her bedroom. She didn't say much, and I was getting a bit worried whether this was going to be a mistake. She put my laptop bag in a chair. She offered me a bottle of water and I accepted. It became a bit awkward, so I asked her if I could take a shower; she said sure, no problem. She gave me a towel and I went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I undressed; took a quick shower, toweled off and went back to her room with the towel around my waist and clothing in my hands. She was waiting for me, sitting on her bed. Once she saw me return with my clothing in my hand, she got up and took the clothing from me. She carefully folded it up and put it on the chair. I felt a bit silly, standing there and watching her fold my clothing; still wondering if I made a mistake to arrange this meeting.

I decided to get into bed and waiting for her next move. She then sat next to me on the bed, and took off her clothing and then quickly went under the covers. Either she was cold or she was shy. She turned and pushed her naked body against mine, clearly feeling her breasts pressed against me. And she started licking and sucking my right nipple. I'm not very sensitive in my nipples, so personally it does not do very much for me. However I was more than happy  to use this time, to start exploring her body with my fingers. I could immediately feel, she was very slim; I could feel no fat on her body and especially her waist is very small. Her butt and her breasts, however, were not small, but nice and firm. She had this perfect hour glass figure. I loved tracing my fingers over the small of her back, which is incredibly sexy.   She crawled on top of me and gave my other nipple some attention as well.

When I saw an opportunity, I gave her a light kiss, which became another light kiss, which then turned into a ... less light kiss. We kissed for a while and this really turned me on, as her lips were quite soft and she knew how to kiss. Then she moved southwards and started a slow but sloppy and intense BBBJ. Plenty of spit was used and slurping noises to complete the picture. I could feel her tongue circling around the head, which felt very good. The sight of her pretty face, sucking me off, was even better. She was in no hurry to make me shoot asap. which made it all the more pleasant. She didn't blow me fast enough to make me cum in 3 minutes, but also didn't blow me slow enough for my little airplane to lose interest. Generally I am not a huge fan of BBBJ, but this one I certainly was enjoying very much.

After maybe 10 minutes (how can you guys always tell? there was no clock), I stopped her as I didn't want to shoot already. And I was dying to find out how she would taste and respond to DATY. So I made her lie down and started kissing, licking and sucking between her legs. She was wet and she was sensitive. Quite quickly it seemed she was getting there and she had no idea what to do with her arms and hands, shifting around wildly trying to find for something to grab; breathing heavily and more and more loudly as she was coming.

Enough foreplay; it was time for the main event. She covered me up and we started in missionary position. Gave me the opportunity to taste more of her lips and tongue. She was incredibly wet of the DATY, so it was easy to slide in. After enjoying this position for awhile and DFK'ing for awhile, I rolled us around and she was on top now. Giving me this perfect view of her slim body, perfect skin and nice breasts, covered by her messy long hair. That image of her is something I won't easily forget. She rode me CG style, switching between grinding me front and back and pumping me up and down.

She was going for her second O that time, and hearing and seeing and feeling her, was too much. We came pretty much at the same time and it's been awhile that I had such an intense feeling.   She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. And we lay like that for awhile, recovering. Then she climbed off of me, took some tissues and cleaned me up.

Then, we did the usual pillow talk thing; she telling me a bit about her job, her family, what she loved, etc. Soon she was massaging my airplane and started giving me soft kisses. And soon after that, we had a second round. Much in similar fashion as the first, minus the BBBJ/DATY.

After I had my second shot; I took a shower, got dressed; I paid, we hugged and I left.

epilogue
Cherry is a very nice and attentive girl. In the beginning she will come across very shy and maybe a bit distant. But I feel that if you know how to please her and you treat her well, the pleasure will be returned two-fold. For me, she is definitely MCOT as she's the right blend of pretty, polite, but also passionate and sexy. I have visited her several times afterwards, and most meetings went in similar fashion, albeit different positions were tried. She offers threesomes with her friend Yiyi; and she offers Anal; however I haven't tried both yet; they are on my to-do list.

tldr summary

Contacting Cherry might be a bit troublesome as she's not always responding immediately; so don't muck around and get to the point with her. But this trouble is worth it! Cherry is a bit shy in the beginning, but if you are kind to her and know how to please her; the sex becomes quite natural, good & passionate; she can become quite responsive and quite wet. Her BBBJ is top-notch; one of the best BBBJ's i've had. Her massage skills are very good as well; if you need a break. She is quite sensitive; loves DATY and loves her nipples being licked; and is a great kisser. Her body is a very nice hour shaped figure; big butt; small waist; big breasts. Her skin is perfect, except for a few scars on her hand/arm and leg. Her face is beautiful and her long hair well maintained. Currently she's one of my favorite girls I am visiting in Shanghai.

P.S. There are more pictures on the website

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
helloowat   27-8-2021 14:30  Acceptance  +1   
Ladoo75   20-7-2021 15:05  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   6-6-2021 14:21  Karma  +6   Great info - thanks for sharing. She has the type of attitude all WGs should have.
Marcade   2-6-2021 13:21  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   2-6-2021 01:46  Karma  +2   Great Find and Excellent Report
Rlim09999   1-6-2021 05:44  Karma  +3   
batman108   31-5-2021 13:32  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
momokoko   30-5-2021 12:11  Acceptance  +1   great review, keep em coming
sinofaguo   30-5-2021 01:55  Karma  +5   Good report Thanks
Fkim   29-5-2021 23:27  Karma  +2   Great report
redbluetable123   29-5-2021 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Very nice
Tybear   29-5-2021 18:00  Karma  +6   A keeper for both personality and service