Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2019 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage Girl Questions

I've been looking at the massage girls, as maybe it will be more interesting that just full service.  I've noticed Ternder Bottom Sweeping in many listings, what does that mean?

I also see listings where the girl doesn't do full service, which is fine, but is nude just about in here photos.  Does this mean she will do the massage in the nude while I'm laying there sucking on her tits? Or is it just deceptive advertising?

My flight gets to Hong Kong pretty late and I leave the next afternoon, I'm staying in Jordan.  Any recommendations?

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   27-8-2019 17:54  Acceptance  +3   simply, it's "sensuous" bum tickling. runs her fingers down your crack and around the hole.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14038
Posts 2247
Karma 13880
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2019 08:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 nedword's post

Most massage girls offer 3 levels of service:
1. Massage + HJ
Pretty self-explanatory, but will vary from girl to girl based on whether she takes her top off, takes shorts off and leaves panties on, allows any kind of fondling below the belt on her

2. Massage B2B + HJ
Same as above, but she will take her top off and likely shorts. While you are on your stomach, she will rub her breasts over your back. Definitely should have access to her tits for fondling and probably kissing or sucking upon flip. It varies on access below the belt

3. Massage + FS
Short massage, flip and fuck

There are some places where you can find Massage + BJ, but unless the girl is advertising FS, then this probably shouldn't be expected. It seems some places it is more common, but mostly it is a girl to girl issue. Also, being a regular or repeat customer affects that. Or some places have VIP service which costs more which might include BJ, but best to read reports and figure a pattern on whether that is a rare instance or a normal service (or just ask).

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   27-8-2019 20:34  Acceptance  +1   There is also massage only lol
nedword   27-8-2019 10:46  Acceptance  +4   Any idea what 'Tender Bottom Sweeping' is?