Karma 196
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2020 19:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen][Luohu] Xiangxicun sex alley reports

I recently moved to this part of China (I have an older post on this forum from about a decade ago when I visited HK). During my first visit to Shenzhen, I followed another online resource to the Xiangxicun area of Luohu. The area in question is just east of the Sunshine Hotel in Luohu. There is a gated village north of Jiabin Road and west of Xiangxi Road. I did some searching in the forums and this area has been reported on in the past, but I get the feeling it's been presumed dead due to police crackdowns. I was not expecting to find something, but I was pleasantly surprised. If you wander around the back alleys of this little village, you will come across pimps hanging out in the intersections between alleys. They will offer you a girl and will quote a price, then will lead you to the girl's apartment where you'll pay money straight to the girl.

All three times that I went, I decided not to haggle and ended up paying 500 RMB, which I suspect is above the going rate. However, I followed the same group of pimps each time, and while I did not get to choose my girl, each girl that they took me to was either attractive, had a good attitude, or both. I also haven't been mugged and/or arrested yet. There are two other groups that I am aware of, but I haven't gone with either of them yet, because I'd rather stick with the people who I know.

Here is a short run-down of my three encounters so far -

Date: Mid-October
Time: Early afternoon (about 1 PM)
Name: Fan-Fan
Face: 5/5  
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5, CBJ, FS
Price & Session Length: 500RMB, ~15 minutes

When I arrived in the village, it was very quiet, and as I stated above, I was not expecting to find anything. I was approached by a mama in one of the southern-most alleys. I decided to follow her, and she took me to the girl's apartment. On the way up, she quoted 500RMB. The girl was beautiful - slim, big boobs which looked like they may have been fake but felt totally real, and a tasteful-but-sexy back tattoo. When asked, she said her name was Fan-Fan. Service was pretty stiff and mechanical, but it was overall a good experience. (Disclaimer: I reported this to another forum about a week ago)

Date: Mid-December
Time: Late Evening (about 8:30 PM)
Name: San-San
Face: 4/5  
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5, FS

This time the village was crawling with activity - crowded shops, lots of people, even kids playing in the street. I slipped into the alleys and was propositioned twice before I came across the same woman who had approached me before. I decided to go with her again, and she called out a man who works at one of the stores on the alley. He led me to a ground floor apartment where I was greeted by a shy, but pretty, girl. I was not expecting very good service, as San-San, as she identified herself, looked tense and shy, but she was just incredibly sweet once the door closed - all smiles, sighs, and little gestures. The service still wasn't even that bad. No BJ, but she was not mechanical at all, and was even willing to do multiple positions. Started in mish, ended in cowgirl.

Date: Mid-December
Time: Late Afternoon (about 4:30 PM)
Name: I forgot it
Face: 2/5  
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5, BBBJ, FS

I walked through the village twice. The first time, I saw two pairs of police and decided to abort. I did glance down the alley where my usual mama waits, and saw her there in the intersection, but I was not comfortable walking straight at her with multiple cops nearby. I came back a couple hours later. This time, there were no cops aside from the guys who take your temperature, and I was immediately approached by a pimp literally standing meters away from said guy on the main street. I was not comfortable following him, so I kept walking, shook him, then doubled back into the alleys and went looking for trouble. This time I found the papa who had brought me to San-San. He pushed me off on a younger colleague who took me to a nearby apartment. This time, the woman was clearly quite a bit older and spoke some English. She said she was 32, but her face looked much older.

The rest of her body, however, was amazing. Tall with big, natural d-cups, long legs, flat tummy, and a grabbable ass. And she gave me a fantastic BBBJ with cold water. Very assertive, and very clean. Before and after the deed, she cleaned my body with baby wipes. Very intimate and great attitude, too - she gave LB a little grab through the pants when I was on my way out the door. Would be 5/5 service if she had been willing to do cowgirl.

----

Anyway, now that the reports are out of the way, I also have a newbie question - how lucky am I that I'm not currently spending Christmas locked in a jail cell? In other words, how dangerous is it to punt in the sex alleys? I made a post over at another large form about this, but did not get any replies. I know that I should probably patiently wait for the HK border to open again and then go have all my fun over there, but I don't know how long of a wait that will be.

Recent Ratings
hkkt1989   9-1-2021 11:22  Karma  +2   
jay2018   29-12-2020 23:31  Acceptance  +1   thx
bmberman   26-12-2020 20:00  Karma  +4   Thanks for report! This is legit adventure!
hotjac   25-12-2020 08:01  Karma  +5   Great info - thanks for sharing!
Bloodrage   25-12-2020 04:06  Karma  +4   Thank you. Still interested in going myself after Covid. $500 steeper than HK141 rooms. Not much choice when pimps chose ...
burgundy25   25-12-2020 01:38  Karma  +3   Sounds like fun but the following random guys part puts me off exploring this side
Vivante   25-12-2020 01:06  Karma  +4   Excellent info.
bigboy4791   24-12-2020 15:16  Karma  +4   
pushkin13   23-12-2020 17:03  Acceptance  +3   Great report from the trenches ... to coin a phrase!
JackTheBat   23-12-2020 16:07  Karma  +10   Thanks.
porkchops   23-12-2020 16:06  Karma  +8   Thanks! "I also haven't been mugged and/or arrested yet" - like your attitude!
jeffzeke   23-12-2020 15:12  Karma  +10   welcome to the forum and thanks for reporting.
jwilltide   22-12-2020 22:44  Acceptance  +1   Thanks.
Vivante
Lustful Lord

UID 254232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 71
Karma 656
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2020 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This is great information.   Xiangxi village was indeed very dead a few months ago. Seems like there's some action again. Next time you could try to negotiate the price a bit. Generally you should pay 350RMB (200 for FS + 150 for BJ).

Don't worry about getting mugged. As for being arrested, when following a mamasan or WG and entering a building always do a quick check to see if nobody is following you. That should keep you out of trouble. Also for a bit of piece of mind, alleys in risky areas will always have some guys around to keep an eye on LE.

Recent Ratings
jay2018   29-12-2020 23:30  Acceptance  +1   thx
bwilsonbkk   25-12-2020 23:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for answering my question, and glad you found the report useful! Good information to know.