Subject: [Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia] Thai girl named Nice (amoi2u.net)
nosdaj
Musky Member

UID 255758
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 6
Karma 175
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2019 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia] Thai girl named Nice (amoi2u.net)

Date & Time of Session: Friday 4/12
Location: ****** Hotel , Pudu, KL  (name edited by moderator JeffZeke)
Name: Nice
Link: I think she's no longer on their website
Agent: amoi2u.net
Nationality & Language: Thai, spoke a little bit of English
Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 2/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length: 420 RM (100 USD) for 3 hours/2 shots, though I didn't stay the full time
Repeat: No

This is my first report (and was my first punt), hope I'm doing everything right.

I've been reading the advice on this forum for a while, but never had the chance to try until I visited KL last weekend. After learning the hard way that Sky River (which is often recommended on here) is still closed, I tried one of the online agents, amoi2u. I texted them around noon to ask about an Indonesian girl who looked like MCOT, and the agent said sure, come by at 7pm.

When I got to the place the agent told me the girl I'd arranged to see was still on an outcall and wouldn't be back for a few hours. I was a bit annoyed by that, since they had told me when to come. My next choice also wasn't available, and he ended up saying that he'd pick a girl for me and brought me to Nice's room. I was a little doubtful when the door opened - her face wasn't really pretty in my book - but she had a nice looking body, so I ended up going for it.

We said hello, hopped in the shower, and had a pretty straightforward wash. She let me feel her up but didn't respond much and didn't want me to kiss her. Her body really was attractive: slim, with a nice little butt, and decent (small) fake boobs. But she wasn't really enthusiastic, and that was turning me off a bit. We moved to the bed, and she started BBBJ, which was decent, but she still pushed my hand away when I tried to play with LS. Then FS, starting in cowgirl. When she was on top she was really pounding away, either because she wanted me to shoot quickly or because she thought I would like it, not sure which. Either way I moved to doggy so that I could control the pace, and for the nice view, and finished soon after.

At that point I wasn't feeling too pleased about the whole thing. She really didn't seem into it. But I tried to get her to cuddle and chat a bit afterwards, and we managed to talk a little in basic English about her home in Thailand and what she thought of KL, and eventually I think she warmed up a bit. She offered a brief massage, and then we went on to round two, which was better than the first. She wrapped her legs around me in missionary and was a bit more responsive, running her hands over me and moaning, but still no kissing. Eventually I finished. Thought about leaving at that point, but stayed and chatted a bit more, and to her credit she saw me getting hard again and offered a third shot. Tried for a bit, realized I didn't have a third one in me, cleaned up and left soon after.

So, it wasn't terrible, but all in all not a great first try. I was a little unhappy with the agent for the switch. I managed two more punts while I was in KL, one much better and one worse. I'll try to write those up when I have a moment.

Side note: the room (shower, bed, lighting and everything) was actually really nice, and the agent seems to have a good selection. If I go back to KL I'd probably be willing to give them another chance.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 26-4-2019 14:23 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   26-4-2019 14:22  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing, I am going to edit out the hotel name per forum rules. Welcome and keep posting reviews!
tempintern   25-4-2019 08:49  Karma  +2   
batman108   25-4-2019 02:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
RockyRockstar   24-4-2019 21:40  Karma  +5   Nice welcome to the wonderful world of mongering!