Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2018 15:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Dani - Temple St - Mila Kunis, Police and toilet roll

Date & Time of Session:  Early Dec 2018
Name:  Dani
Nationality & Language: Thai, some English and Canto (called me Lo Gong)
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  150, 15mins
Repeat: No, too much choice

I really like Temple St. I had a long wander there during the week but none of the steetgirls took my fancy. I decided to go there on a Sunday lunchtime, and damn the streets were full of them. I did my usual wander up and down and was going to head to a nest as I was lazy to scout. But then I noticed a couple of police checking the ID of a girl. No issues and they walked off. I heard the senior cop tell his junior partner "We just check her age and ID and fuck it, thats it". So I decided to follow them! They walked down Shanghai St and popped their head into a flat entrance. I saw they ripped something off the wall and took down the details. I heard them say "141". What I found funny was the girls outside the massage joints quickly ran up the stairs when they saw the police coming.

They met up with their colleague and chatted for a bit and just walked off. So they were probably passing by and not specifically checking on Temple St.

Anyway, I just wanted to get a quick fuck and go so walked to the nearest old lady - thai girls, $150, no pressure to buy. Sure, why not. Now I've only been to one nest before but this one was huge - talking huge central living area with 5 rooms. 5 girls came to greet me - first 3, too old and fat. 4th girl was cute but kept trying to hide behind the pillar. 5th girl looked like she'd just woken up but she was cute and the mamasan told me she could give me a massage too. So I chose her.

Super friendly girl, very pretty - like a Thai Mila Kunis. Body average when she stripped off, small tits, small ass. She actually gave a decent massage for about 10mins, no oil. Cracked my bones a couple times. Bit hot in there so not super relaxing but it was ok. I turned around and she asked if I wanted to fuck? Er...no, I''m here to watch TV. Got on top, pounded away and she held me inside her for 30 secs after I'd Nice touch. She then washed my junk in the bucket and she went for a shower (at least they consider hygiene here).

So as I was changing, I looked around the room. I saw the same brand of toilet rolls that I use at home. High quality stuff, the ones which are so soft on your butt. I couldnt help but take one. I'm a degenerate, get over it. But I had no bag on me and my jeans were tight. In the end I managed to stuff it in my jacket pocket. When she came back, I was hoping she wouldn't hug me or she'd feel my massive stolen toilet roll. She didn't ask for tip, just gave me a kiss, smiled and showed me out. She really was pretty. I enjoyed my shit later that night. A very smooth wipe.

What's the usual routine here? The last nest the girl gave me cbj but not offered here. And what is the usual time you get in these places?

[ Last edited by  mashuk at 26-12-2018 15:07 ]

Recent Ratings
chickentastic   27-12-2018 16:25  Acceptance  +1   Dude. Report was good but stealing a toilet roll - not cool man. No matter where its from.
jeffzeke   27-12-2018 13:18  Karma  +5   bro, please reconsider next time you are tempted to steal toilet paper, WTF.
Johnnyr555   27-12-2018 07:46  Acceptance  +1   Yeah no Karma for that.
batman108   27-12-2018 01:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
M3V8   27-12-2018 00:59  Karma  +4   LOL
ImageCreator   26-12-2018 22:59  Acceptance  +1   You're a loser. Just FYI
cityguy   26-12-2018 20:40  Acceptance  +1   really? you stole from these girls? lowlife.
MothToAFlame   26-12-2018 19:55  Acceptance  +5   Dick move stealing bog roll, so no karma for you this time
Macau81   26-12-2018 18:28  Karma  +5   
looking123   26-12-2018 15:32  Acceptance  +2   Nice report. Not cool taking from a low margin joint though
Mike747   26-12-2018 15:16  Karma  +1   you really stole a role of toilet paper?! for fuck sake get a life!
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2018 01:09  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Of all the things that you could steal, you stole toilet paper? I'm a bit confused. You paid 150 for 15min of companionship, surely you can afford toilet paper... if you were low / out, wouldn't it have been more gentlemanly to ask her where she bought it from? or heck....give her extra tip to buy the roll from her? I'm not judging... it just doesn't make sense to me... unless ...you're actually a kleptomaniac...?

~UD