Registered 20-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2020 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
娃娃秘密花園 Wawaspa in TST - 可兒 - BBBJ from a Cute 23 year old Local

Date & Time of Session:  8.30PM - 13th July 2020
TG Link: https://t.me/wawaspa
Name:  可兒 (Rainy)
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong Local - Speaks Mandarin/Cantonese and decent english
Face:  4/5 - Cute face with dark contacts and braces
Body: 4/5 - Petite with average build with perky Bs.
Skill: 3/5 - A beginner but good attitude and persistance
Service: 4/5 - Aimed to please and would do what I asked.
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price &  Session Length: $1300 for BBBJ CIM 60 Min (Normally $1100 for just BBBJ)
Repeat: Maybe to see if it gets better

So I found this SPA through TG and thought this girl on it (Dada) would suit my friend, as he is a fan of big boobs.
He hasn't gotten his fix of melons in a while, so I thought I would accompany him to this Spa.
The other photos didn't look real, so it was just a shot in the dark for me, and I just picked 可兒.
We both booked through the TG agent and was sent a general photo of where the SPA was, which was Han Fook Street in TST.
Got there at 8.15pm before sending message to the agent but took another 15 mins to get another photo to where the building was, then finally the door code to enter.
My friend was actually sent to another building on the same street for his session.

Anyway, I popped upstairs and was let in by 可兒.
The room was a standard massage type room but had a decent sized shower and Japanese style bed.
I was happy with what I saw, a petite cute girl.  Intitially we had a bit of communication before she realised my Chinese was really bad, so I was pleasantly surprised to hear her speak decent English.
She said she was a local HK girl but went to New Zealand before for a few months before.  I asked her if she had a English name and she told me it was Rainy.
We both popped into the shower shortly after where she cleaned me very gently.  This is when I realised she was very green and she told me it was her first day.
She didn't seem to clean my little bro very well, so I actually had to make sure she did lol.  If its going to be BBBJ, then at least it should be clean for the girls sake haha.

Started off with a little nuru massage, where she rubbed her body on me.  Then a generally weak massage, as it seemed like she had not much massage skills.
We were having some nice general chit chat in English during the massage.
Then came the flip, where she applied some Nuru gel on LB before she started the rubbing LB against her LS back and forth CG style.  
This felt pretty good and I was giving some light moans of enjoyment myself which she kept funnily thinking was pain for me.
Then she moved down for the BBBJ which was soft and gentle like a GF would give and actually felt good for me, as I'm more into a sensual BBBJ instead of ones where they are hammering their heads up and down fast.
She would occasionally look up at me with that cute face and HJ me for a bit which was nice feeling.
This went on for a while but I couldn't quite get the right feeling to CIM.
I asked her if she could do 69 but she said she wasn't comfortable down there, so I respected that.  Later on I found out she felt it strange for someone who wasn't a Boyfriend to be giving her oral.
I have to commend her for being a trooper but it felt like it wasn't gonna happen no matter how long the BBBJ.  So I opted for the HJ in the end, which took a little while more till I found the best position for her.
Seems like lying beside me while stroking does the trick.
When I finally busted and shot a good load   and she kept stroking till it was all out.  I was twitching a little as it got a little sensitive and once again she thought it was pain.

I apologised for taking so long but she said she was sorry but being a beginner which I found cute.
She told me she had never worked in this kind of business before and would be working for 2 months in here.
We showered together before I changed back to my clothes.  Even though I didn't CIM, I was gonna pay her $1300 because of her persistance and sweet GF attitude.
She only wanted $1100 but I was happy to give her the full amount which made her happy.
I added her on wechat and she said see you next time, which I may take her up on to see if I can take the GFE to the next level.

Later on I found out my friend's girl (Dada) looked nothing like the photo on TG but she provided excellent service like mines.
Generally I think this place is quite expensive but the girls in here seem to be young and provide good long BBBJ service.

I have provided the TG photo of her which doesn't look like her.

[ Last edited by  CFSDubois at 14-7-2020 02:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   16-7-2020 13:26  Karma  +4   Wow, she seems quite good for a beginner already!
dedupe   14-7-2020 17:54  Karma  +3   very nice
godisdead   14-7-2020 17:39  Karma  +6   Excellent. Thanks.
skebe   14-7-2020 14:37  Karma  +10   Hard to find a greener these days!
cityguy   14-7-2020 09:53  Karma  +5   
koroquet   14-7-2020 09:00  Karma  +3   For being a gentleman
alimiz   14-7-2020 08:25  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   14-7-2020 07:51  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing a new place
dryice   14-7-2020 06:24  Karma  +6   Nice find.
batman108   14-7-2020 04:06  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
vc09   14-7-2020 02:40  Karma  +5   Excellent
Bloodrage   14-7-2020 02:14  Karma  +3   Excellent. May try the shop
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21109
Posts 20496
Karma 20534
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2020 07:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 CFSDubois's post

Is the name of the street you mentioned correct ?
I tried looking but could not find

Recent Ratings
CFSDubois   14-7-2020 07:54  Acceptance  +2   Apologies, I mispelt it. Its Hau Fook Street.