Nationality & Language: Japanese/Japanese with translator support
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10

Price & Session Length: 8 hours + multiple options - 600000y
Repeat: ....

I'll address the first elephant right away:  This is my last trip to Japan, and I've never had a 4P, so I decided to go hard.  As you'll see by the end of this review, it was wasted money, but I dont regret "going for it".  

A little reference:  I've had sessions with every girl involved here, and they've all been pleasant experiences.  During my recent session with Anzu, she was talking about having had a few 4Ps lately, and it kinda got the idea in my head.  I decided to ask her what girls she thought she would have the most fun with, and she said Riko.  I messaged Riko on LINE and asked her if she thought it would be fun, she said yes, and then recommended Natsuki.  I then messaged Natsuki, and all girls were on board.  To be clear:  As a paying customer, I could choose anyone I wanted, but, if it's a 4P, I want good chemistry between the girls, as that makes it more likely for them to play together too.  It might have bit me in the ass.  

With Robodeli, when you choose a multiple play, each option has to be purchased for each girl, so it can get really expensive really quickly.  I did choose a few options, but nothing too crazy.  I don't even remember the at this point, since...well...almost none of them got used.  I also chose an 8 hour session so that we would have plenty of time to play, hoping to go for the ever-elusive 3 pops.  Again, it might have bit me in the ass.  

The girls:
Anzu is very short, very petite.  For a more in depth review, see here:  https://forum.zh141.com/viewthread.php?tid=93897

Natsuki is taller than both Riko and Anzu, and more curvy.  Certainly not chubby, but great curves.  Great ass, and pretty decent breast size.  Pretty-ish face, but more average than anything

Riko is the shortest of the group and while she is petite, she has great tits, great ass, and a cute face.  

I had booked a room with Bali An for the night, and we all met in the lobby.  It felt great having three girls flanking me as I paid at the front desk and headed up the elevator.  The night started well enough.  All three girls were dressed cute (special mention to Riko here, who had a bit of a flowing dress going on, less sexy, more cute).  As it was a long session, I had brought some beer (their request) plenty of water, and we would order room service for dinner.  The session started at 9pm, so we were all hungry by the time we got to the room, so room service before we begin.  We ordered a bunch of food, and a few more beers, and spent some time talking and laughing while waiting on the food to get there.  At this point, all three girls were attentive, affectionate, fun.  A slight note on Anzu:  She generally is a bit stand-offish, and she was no different here.  While Natsuki and Riko sat with me on the couch, Anzu sat on the floor.  This isn't unusual for her.  

Once dinner arrived, we all ate, drank, and generally had a good time.  After dinner, things started to tumble...slightly.  All of us smoke, so we had an after dinner cigarette.  Once Riko was done with her cigarette she cozy'd up to me, and was being flirty.  The other two girls, however, lit another one.  And then another.  And then another.  Riko began to get impatient (she's a bit of a sex monster as other reviews have mentioned).  She started giving me a lap dance, which was super sexy.  She grabbed my hands and pushed them onto her breasts while she was grinding away, and then moved one of my hands down to her underwear to rub on her pussy a little.  She's in it.  We started making out, and at some point Anzu turned around and made a comment about whether we wanted to get our own room.  At this point, it was kinda funny, so it was laughed off.  Riko beckons me to stand up, and we walk to the middle of the room, where she jumps in my arms and continues to make out with me.  Again, not much of a response from Anzu and Natsuki, who seem far more interested in the J-pop on youtube that they've put up on the TV.  Again, Riko gets impatient, suggests we all go get a shower.  Good girl taking charge.  

Off to the shower, which was great.  Nothing like having three different girls soaping you up as you stand in the middle of their triangle.  We took turns kissing, touching, fondling, playing.  There were times I didn't know who I was kissing, and who I was touching, or whose hands were where.  Fantastic.  The somewhat negative events that had preceded this are now out of my head.  Dry off, head to the bed.  

Bed play started pretty standard.  One girl giving a blowjob while another girl is licking my balls, while another girl is either playing with nipples, or making out.  As for BJ skills, Riko and Anzu were pretty much tied, but Natsuki's left quite a lot to be desired.  To a point where I would try to subtly move a different girl there where I could.  Notably, Natsuki was an agressive kisser as well.  Almost forcing her tongue down my throat, which isn't really my style, so ultimately, I tried to get her away from LB, and away from kissing.  Not super easy lol.  At some point, Riko grabs a denma and motions me to use it on her while she's making out with me, and I'm happy to oblige.  Eventually she lays down right next to me, with her feet up next to my head so that it's easier for me to reach.  

Eventually, while Natsuki is giving me a great BJ, Anzu takes the denma from my hand and starts using it on Riko.  It's starting to feel like the mini-orgy I was hoping for.  After a few minutes, Riko decides there's not a lot of space on the bed I'm on, so she moves to the other bed (which is like 6 inches away).  The only downside to this setup is that it's Natsuki paying attention to me, and as mentioned, her BJ leaves a lot to be desired.  Specifically, she actually has great mouth/tongue skills, but she stops too often and switches to a HJ.  Frustrating.  That said, while this is happening, every so often Anzu is actually DATY on Riko, alternating between that and the denma.  I eventually decide that while all of the fun going on around me is great, Natsuki just isn't getting it done.  Natsuki's profile says she likes anal licking, so let's give her a shot on that.  I stand up between the two beds, and motion Anzu to crawl to the edge of the bed so she can give me a BJ instead.  I motion Natsuki to my ass, and Riko takes it upon herself to lay directly under Anzu, and continues to use the denma on herself.  Now THIS is what I'm talking about.  Here's the thing...again with Natsuki...she says she likes anal licking, but she barely does any. Mostly licking the top of my crack.  It certainly wasn't because I wasn't clean as I had prepared for this, and made sure I was squeaky .  Anyway, it barely makes a difference.  Between Anzu's great BJ skills, and Riko moaning away, I right in Anzu's throat, which she promptly swallows.  All said, this session lasted about 45 minutes, and was almost everything I was hoping for.

What should have now been a short break is where everything completely collapses.  We all decide to go have a smoke, and a beer.  Again, Riko sits next to me, cuddled up, but Anzu mentions she's hungry.  We had already ordered like...a LOT of food, but in for a penny in for a pound, right?  The girls order another round of food, and some more beers.   This time around, I'm not content waiting for Riko to take charge, so after everyone has eaten and had a smoke (or two) I mention that we should start round 2.  Anzu is in the middle of a cigarette, so she asks if she can finish.  Fine.  I should mention, that the J-pop is back on the screen, and Natsuki and Anzu are just completely enraptured, singing along with everything.  It would have been a little cute if it wasn't cutting in to play time.  Before Anzu finishes her cigarette, Natsuki lights one.  This would become a theme over the next little while.  I would tell one that they could finish, and the other would start.  Honestly, it gets a bit ridiculous at some point, but I'm not a pushy person (I'll take some of the blame as a result, but I shouldn't have to).  Anyway, after a bit I notice Riko seems upset sitting next to me.  I ask her if she's ok, and she types into her phone that this feels pretty lonely.  She then says she doesn't understand why the two of them are basically ignoring the two of us.  I agree.  I mention that it's definitely play time at this point and neither Natsuki or Anzu even hears me I guess.  Riko heads over to the bed, and I join her.  

Honestly, I think Riko mainly went to the bed to sulk a little, maybe draw attention.  We talk for a few minutes about the situation, and neither of the other two girls have even noticed that we aren't there.  Over 45 minutes they never turned around, not once.  Riko and I probably could have left the room entirely and they wouldn't have noticed.  Not sure if they were getting drunk and therefore losing track of stuff or what, but at this point I'm not even in the mood for any play to be honest.  I'm pissed, so for only the second time ever, I message the store to complain.  Listen, normally I might not, but the amount of money I've invested in this night was a tough pill to swallow anyway, and now it's even worse.  The store and I go back and forth with me kind of explaining the situation to them, and pointing out that Riko is fine, but the other two girls are just not there for all intents and purposes.  After a few minutes the store stops responding to me, but both Anzu and Natsuki's phones "ding" at basically the same time, so obviously the store is saying something to them.  

Anzu at this point notices that Riko and I are in the bed (still having not checked her phone) and asks when we moved over there.  Riko tells her we've been over here for about an hour.  I should point out that between two orders of food/drinks/smoking and one 45-ish minutes of play, there's only about an hour left at this point, maybe an hour and a half.  Natsuki checks her phone, and motions Anzu to check hers.  A few minutes later, they both come to the bed, Natsuki apologizes like...70 times, and Anzu looks pissed.  Anzu starts to give me a BJ, but again, I'm really over it all at this point, just not in the mood.  I've already chalked the night up to a failure anyway, and I pretty quickly recognize it's just not going to happen.  Then things got REALLY surprising.  I tell Anzu to stop, and she initially ignores me.  I tell her to stop again, and I guess she interprets that as me wanting someone else giving me a BJ, so Natsuki starts to move in.  I tell her no, that I'm not really in the mood, it's fine, only again, she doesn't stop.  I assume it's because the two girls have been scolded, and are now dedicated to at least getting me a second pop, but again, this just isn't happening.  Riko is still lying next to me, and I can see in her eyes that she gets it, and she starts telling the girls to stop too, only...they don't.  I'm legitimately starting to feel just a little violated at this point, which was weird I guess, but Natsuki goes to switch to Anzu, and I roll over so they can't reach me...as it seems to be my only way out.  

Once I've stopped the play, I notice that Anzu is clearly just...furious.  Natsuki is still being apologetic, and Riko suggests we all go get a shower and soak in the tub.  No shot am I joining these girls in the shower at this point, so I tell the to go ahead and I'll shower after they go.  They comply, though Riko is disappointed.  By the time they are out of the shower, time is basically up, so they all start to gather their things.  Again, Anzu notably pissed.  As they leave, Anzu leaves behind the little gift I got all of them, clearly to point out that she's pissed, fine.  What happens AFTER they leave was the most surprising though.  

I get a LINE message from Anzu basically saying that she was sorry I misunderstood what a 4P was.  I ask her to clarify and between multiple back and forth texts, she basically says that long session 4Ps are basically girls night out, and that they usually only play once.  I'm flabbergasted.  Surely this isn't the case?  She points out that it's MY fault that the night didn't go the way I wanted, and that I should have told the girls UP FRONT that I expected to play multiple times.  Are you serious?  Anyway, the store eventually messages me again, apologizes and offers me a few incentives to use them again in the future (which really wasn't off the table anyway, as I like this store).  Given that Riko was not part of the problem, and clearly wanted to play more, I booked her for a follow up session right away at Alpha Inn (that place is fun).  

In the end, the 45 minutes of play was in fact one of the best experiences I've ever had, but obviously the rest of the night was such a waste, I can't help but have a sour taste in my mouth.  Despite having booked Anzu multiple sessions in the past, I will not book her again, nor Natsuki.  I was later told by a couple of the other girls that I talk to on LINE that she's wrong, that a 4P should never be considered a "girls night out", but that Anzu tends to do that a lot in multiple play sessions.  Disappointing, wish I had known that before hand.  

Obviously I won't repeat with two of the girls, though Riko was great.  I also probably won't do another 4P, because even though the 45 minutes were great, man is it expensive.

Recent Ratings
wingardium   28-5-2024 10:33  Karma  +2   
Squeebee   19-5-2024 04:45  Acceptance  +1   
som3bode   13-5-2024 14:54  Acceptance  +1   
gbale20142018   11-5-2024 09:51  Acceptance  +1   
konikoni   11-5-2024 05:07  Karma  +3   
secretasianman1   11-5-2024 02:03  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   11-5-2024 01:52  Karma  +5   
jezzzz   11-5-2024 00:08  Karma  +6   that was nasty
Tkthedk   10-5-2024 21:51  Karma  +3   
TheManBun   10-5-2024 21:47  Karma  +3   Wow! I'm glad you got a bucket list off. Why 8hours not shorter?
ewriah0416   10-5-2024 20:22  Karma  +3   
HV007   10-5-2024 18:53  Acceptance  +1   
AquilaGladius   10-5-2024 14:26  Karma  +2   Riko the MVP, a real trooper. Hope your next 4P goes better.
dddlny   10-5-2024 14:15  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   10-5-2024 14:12  Karma  +4   
NeXxet   10-5-2024 13:48  Karma  +2   
William_C   10-5-2024 13:43  Karma  +6   Excellent
Manticore   10-5-2024 13:13  Karma  +3   
NeXxet
Musky Member

UID 278862
Digest Posts 0
Credits 130
Posts 7
Karma 128
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's brutal that you dropped nearly $4k USD on this and got blue-balled for most of it. I was looking to book with this shop on my next visit, but I guess I won't include Anzu for any 3p/4p sessions. At the same time, I think some of it is on you because you could have talked directly to them in the room that you wanted to go again. At some point you've gotta get up and say "hey, it's time to fuck now" instead of texting the shop.

[ Last edited by  NeXxet at 10-5-2024 13:57 ]

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   10-5-2024 23:06  Karma  +4   
Manticore   10-5-2024 14:24  Karma  +1   yep, I've only booked Anzu twice, solo, for short sessions, but she seem ok, attentive, but sleepy, while sober.
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1111
Posts 158
Karma 1096
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 14:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 NeXxet's post

100%.  I'm a little passive for sure, and I'll take some of that.  It shouldn't have come to that though in the first place.  And I did subtly try to nudge them.  But yeah, I definitely should have been more insistent.
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1111
Posts 158
Karma 1096
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 21:52  Profile P.M. 
@TheManbun:  I booked 8 hours because it tends to take me a while to pop, and if you are going to experience a 4P, you probably want to pop a few times right?  I don't know, I had the money, thought it would be 8 hours of fun.  Egg on face.  

@Manticore:  My first session with Anzu was last year in a 3P, and it was fun.  It was actually my first session with RD period.  I've had maybe 3 sessions with her since, and most of them have been fine, but they've been shorter sessions.  From what other girls have said, she's just really bad in 3 and 4P sessions because she seems to think it's just "party time".

Recent Ratings
Squeebee   19-5-2024 04:45  Acceptance  +1