Registered 10-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2024 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK][North Point] Crossing the Rubicon with 維曼

Date & Time of Session: Apr 26 2024
Name: 維曼
Agent: AQ
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese from Fujian (Hard to tell for several reasons), spoke only Mandarin
Face: 4.5/5 (insta-thot look with fillers, colored contacts, surgery etc.)
Body: 3.5/5 (Decent figure but seen better days)
Height: ~5'8" (Listed as shorter but definitely 170cm+)
Skill: 4.7/5 (Clearly experienced and competent in most aspects)
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 1/5 (mostly absent in actual sex, but friendly and pleasant elsewhere during the punt)
PSE: 4.5/5 (Heavy PSE focus )
Price & Session Length: $1600 for 45m
Repeat: Probably not. I'm looking for more of a GFE-focus.

TLR Somehow managed to pass verification with Agent AQ without having to provide a selfie. 維曼 was a pretty great experience. Recommend if you enjoy PSE with an experienced girl that looks and acts the part.

The Goal
My goal since coming back to Hong Kong has been to get access to the AQ girls. Consequently the two punts I've done since coming back to Hong Kong were selected in part to satisfy AQ's verification requirements. Having obtained all the necessary pre-requisites to fulfill AQ's verification requirements I selected from among AQ's available girls on the 141 database. As I had not yet seen a girl with more of a PSE focus, I settled on 維曼. Even among AQ's girls she was blisteringly hot and her pictures exuded a confident slutty/bitchy energy I found mesmerizing. Also saw in a previous review that she eats ass, which is pretty neat too. It was finally time to cross the Rubicon and reach the promised land where wg's always look like their pictures and I could find a cure for all my sexual inadequacies. Surely this would precipitate a sexual awakening in me and allow me to start a new chapter in my life as a confident, functioning member of society. Surely.

The Agent
Agent AQ has gained notoriety recently for their excessive requirements for verification. Multiple users on this forum have reported having to provide not only verification of successful bookings with other agents, but a selfie before they're allowed to book girls. Its been theorized that the selfie is to filter out the non-Asian punters, although this has not been confirmed by the agent or the girls, as far as I am aware.

As my goal since returning to Hong Kong has been to see an AQ girl, both of my previous punts with HGs were selected partially to satisfy these requirements. I first booked with Agent GG, as Agent GG does not require any previous punts or verification to make bookings. I then booked with Agent F using the successful verification from Agent GG. My plan was then to use these two successful bookings to verify with Agent AQ. I reached out to Agent AQ through tg as suggested in the 141 faq. I used short messages that I had pre-translated into traditional Chinese to state my intention to book with 維曼 and I provided screenshots of the two previous bookings with GG and F. AQ responded quickly and was able to figure out quickly that I was not a local. They asked me if I was a foreigner and if I was Asian, to which I confirmed I was indeed a foreigner, but that I was ethnically Chinese. To my surprise, as I was attaching the selfie I had pre-prepared, the agent confirmed my booking and gave me 維曼's location and next available time. I'm still not entirely sure why they never asked for the selfie. My telegram account is brand new and doesn't have a picture. Perhaps they no longer are enforcing the selfie requirement, or they reached out to F or GG, or maybe they were convinced by how I sent them the previous verifications without being prompted, or perhaps they were just feeling generous that day. I have no idea. Regardless I count myself lucky for not having to go through this final step.

The Girl
When I selected 維曼, I did it with the assumption that AQ's girls feature minimal photoshop. Other reviews have stated that their girls can be as high as 95% accurate to their posted images. I could see from 維曼's images that there was some pretty obvious ps going on, but I hoped that the ps would be limited mostly to smoothing and removing of blemishes/wrinkles from the girls. Unfortunately in this case, 維曼 was only about 75-80% accurate to her images. My first impression from coming face to face with her in real life was disappointment. She was definitely the same woman in the pictures, but the ps had changed her features fairly significantly. Her body has also clearly seen better days. She had a decently good figure, but it was the type of body that would look good in clothes. She had loose skin around her stomach and quite saggy tits. Her skin was actually surprisingly dark, a sort of amber color that you more typically associate with SE Asians or very tan east Asians (she didn't have any tanlines). She would go on to tell me during the punt that she was originally from Fujian but her dark color made me suspect she may not be fully Han Chinese. With the work done on her face its pretty much impossible to tell from looking at her.

All this being said, I didn't find her unattractive. The slutty/thot vibe I had gotten from her pictures turned out to be fairly accurate. It was impossible to mistake her for having any other profession than the one she had. She had clearly had a significant amount of work done to her face, along with fillers for her lips, and was wearing colored contact lenses. All these, combined with her rose tattoos, smoker's scent and lacy black lingerie gave off a strong past-her-prime ho/slut/thot energy. Her overall appearance was certainly striking and she clearly was leaning heavily into a particular look. Punters who are not a fan of this look would likely be put off by her appearance. I found it a little much for my personal tastes, but she was still quite attractive and I had spent and planned a lot to get to this point, so I went ahead anyway.

The Act
On entering the room 維曼 immediately gave me a hug and politely asked me to make my donation. Her hotel room was surprisingly small for such an expensive hotel but was clean and well organized. As I had worked up a sweat making my way to North Point I readily accepted her offer to shower with me. 維曼 cleaned me thoroughly and provided me with a (real!) towel to dry off. She then led me to the bed and instructed me to lie down.

Although I had been initially disappointed by her appearance, I was not at all disappointed by 維曼's performance in bed. 維曼 provided the PSE I had always wanted, but never been able to experience. Unlike other WGs I'd been with so far, she maintained eye contact throughout most of the process. Her blowjob skills in particular were the best I'd had so far. Good suction, and licking/kissing over all my ass, balls, taint and dick. Even going so far as to deepthroat and lick my balls at the same time. The highlight of the whole punt was getting to lock eyes with her as she sloppily rimmed me while jerking me off. It was remarkable, truly the sort of thing you see on the Hub. After getting spoiled with her oral skills, the actual sex felt like more of an afterthought. Her body really didn't excite me that much after what had happened earlier and I very quickly asked her to switch back to oral after only a few minutes of her riding me. She clearly could tell what I liked and buried her face in my ass again. I couldn't handle her working me with both her hand and her tongue for long and busted pretty quickly (almost gave myself a facial in the process rip).

All in all I thought the punt went well. Although 維曼 was not quite what I had hoped for physically, her skills and attitude were more than enough to bring things around. In hindsight I should not have been naive enough to expect such a high degree of similarity between pictures and real life. AQ isn't the second coming of Christ and 45 min with a wg isn't going to fix all my life's problems.

Insert saccharine statement; "something something maybe the real treasures were the whores we banged on the way". Incidentally does anyone know if Taylor (泰勒) or 惠理 are going to be back anytime soon?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sonorance   4-5-2024 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   4-5-2024 01:08  Karma  +12   
Siemens94   4-5-2024 00:09  Acceptance  +2   
perriersons08   3-5-2024 12:12  Karma  +10   
banter141a   3-5-2024 01:18  Karma  +5   
firsttimelong   2-5-2024 01:06  Karma  +1   nice! who'd you see from GG + F?
boscitc   1-5-2024 16:49  Karma  +10   
slickric423   1-5-2024 02:46  Karma  +5   
midnightduo5   1-5-2024 00:53  Acceptance  +1   seeing ur review makes me have hope in humanity
Jclaudepandamme   30-4-2024 14:20  Karma  +3   " It was impossible to mistake her for having any other profession than the one she had."...awesome
miketk   30-4-2024 09:45  Karma  +7   After f2f I got out due to her outlook...
americafirst141   30-4-2024 09:10  Karma  +7   
nomadicinsomnia   30-4-2024 08:38  Karma  +2   Excellent
Tim8land   30-4-2024 03:27  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   29-4-2024 23:33  Karma  +4   Great review.. the pics look amazing, congrats on breaching AQ firewall
MrFrosty   29-4-2024 23:21  Acceptance  +1   Very enjoyable review style! Thot energy indeed :D
WelfNuwas
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 8
Karma 260
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2024 09:39  Profile P.M. 
@firsttimelong

I saw 111 from Agent GG and 1669 from Agent F. 111 was a great experience, I wrote a longer review of my experience here if you want to check it out. 1669 was less great. Her pics were shopped into oblivion. She was pretty irl but a bit too green for my taste.

I think I'm starting to realize how fkin picky I am with women.
firsttimelong
Musky Member

UID 286175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 130
Posts 45
Karma 127
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2024 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 WelfNuwas's post

@WelfNuwas

Just read your review of 111 -- you know how to pick them! both this girl and 111 very good looking

Recent Ratings
WelfNuwas   4-5-2024 07:28  Karma  +2   Thank you! I've gotten pretty lucky with my picks so far :D