Font size: S M L
Tokyo - Robodeli - Juri

Date & Time of Session:  March 2024
Name:  Juri
Link: https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=52208449
Agent: Robodeli
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (with an asterisk, see below)
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 2/10
Price & Session Length:  3 hours, Denma, Deepthroat, Swallow - 82000y
Repeat: Probably not, but recommended

Store as usual, super easy to book with, super friendly, very accommodating to my needs.  I originally had this scheduled for Thursday, but asked to move it up to accommodate a different booking, no issues.  

Juri is a newer girl on the RD roster.  Her profile pictures do her no justice, but in a twist, neither do her selfies?  I can't really explain it, but it's a bit how I found Layla to be.  Profile pic is definitely not touched up, and the selfies are definitely her...I think maybe she poses too much for pics?  I don't know, but she's more attractive in person for sure.  She has beautiful eyes, a great smile (though she does have the slight yellowing/crooked teeth so many Japanese girls have).  She's taller than most of the girls I pick, and in fact, normally I wouldn't pick a girl that tall, as I like them short.  There's a reason I chose her below.  She's got a nice set of tits, not too large, not too small, good handful, with very sensitive nipples.  She has an ok ass.  The asterisk is because she had a lot of cut marks, at least some of them within the last few weeks.  She also had a lot of bruises.  One of them was probably a bite during play (she claimed two were), but the second one....I'm really not so sure.  Weird place to bite, and unless he was a bear, the size doesn't really match.  Anyway, not my business to pry, so I didn't.  A lot of girls (especially at RD) have cut marks in Japan, but I know it upsets a lot of guys, so if it bothers you, be warned.  It doesn't really bother me.  

So, despite being tall (5'7 I believe, though the site lists her shorter), RD does have one thing that it does really well.  THC gives it's girls nicknames like "Thirst Quencher" or "Sexy Vixen", right?  Well, RD gives a few word description, and it's (in my experience) always been accurate.  In Juri's case, it says "Vaccuum Robo".  She lists her specialty as "Vaccuum Ferra (blowjob)".  I had to know.  

Juri showed up right on time (quite frankly a little surprising given RD is almost always late), and she had a very sexy zip up shirt that I was excited to unzip.  As mentioned, she was more attractive than her photos, so we're off to a good start.  She greets me with a soft kiss, almost LFK, not quite, and we take a seat, exchange pleasantries, money, etc.  After a few minutes I suggest we head to the shower.   I don't ever order "instant action", because even though I shower before play time, I don't always trust the girl.  In this case, it was pretty clear both of us had already showered, so shower time didn't last long, and wasn't really worth mentioning.  I will note, under that sexy zip up shirt, she was wearing a spaghetti string shirt from a band, and short short short blue jean shorts.  Kind of a "cool" style if you will.  Not very Japanese, but I was digging it for sure.  Under that?  Solid red lacy lingerie.  Black and red are my favorite colors, so she's killing it so far.  Also has some dark pink (almost red) highlights in her hair.  Let's go.  

Back to the bed, we make out for a bit with some GREAT LFK,  a little DFK, but it didn't really seem her style, and in fact isn't mine either.  Hell of a kisser though.  I roamed a bit, teasing her nipples here and there, clit, pussy, just trying to figure out what all she likes.  This is where the first negative comes in.  She was there to work.  It was clear her moans/sighs were a mix of real and manufactured.  She did well at it, but that pulls me out a little.  Still, here to have fun.  After a little DATY, she pulls out the denma, and I motion for her to use it on herself while I finger her.  She was really enjoying that at least, though admittedly, she never actually came.  A little disappointed there.  

Still, I paid for me to cum, right?  I flip over and she goes to work.  No foreplay, skips the nips, goes straight for the member.  Nice.  It's clear really quick where she gets her description from.  Girl can suck.  Not in a bad way.  I will say, while she lives up to her moniker, I was a TINY bit disappointed it wasn't "more" suction.  That's weird to be saying even now, because it's probably some of the best suction I've ever experienced.  Just...ya know, it's in your description as your skill...Anyway.  What I was NOT expecting was her throat game.  I've mentioned before how fond I am of Mikan's throat.  She's the first girl to ever pull me so deep I breached the second part of the throat.  Unlike Mikan though, Juri could hold it there.  For a while.  And even took some light thrusting while there.  Wow, sugoi.  Not wanting to kill the poor thing, I pretty much let her control that, and she did a great job with it.  Plenty of suction and play at the head, good mixture of hand technique (something a lot of girls over here could learn, quite frankly), and then yeah, sometimes pulling me in as deep as I could go and letting me control for a moment.  

Not wanting to lose advantage of the situation, I ask her to lie on her back with her head hanging off the bed for the classic upside down deepthroat, and lo and behold, she can take me deeper, for longer this time.  Now I'm thinking, you know what I've never been able to do?  Throatpie.  You know what maybe I can do today?  Let's go.  I'm not a machine gun gluck gluck guy, I like it slow, so I'm thrusting slowly while fingering her from above, and watching it all in the mirror in front of me.  Fantastic.  I feel it building, so I push deep, feel the second chamber, see her body seize ever so slightly, letting me know she's at her limit, and I lightly thrust.   right down the gullet.  No way she's bringing this up to show me, but better?  She doesn't even gag.  She takes a few (felt) gulps, then grabs my LB to start squeezing out whatever was left.  Speechless.  One of the top 3 BJs of my life.  

We take a few minutes to wash off, and back in the room spend the rest of the time smoking, talking.  The weird thing is, I didn't really feel any sort of "spark" between us, so I don't think I'll rebook.  She's definitely worth the recommendation, and god damn that blowjob, but we didn't really connect much, the conversation was pretty lacking, and she felt very workmanlike.  YMMV.  I spent too much time fucking around to even give a second round a try, though history says that probably wouldn't have mattered anyway

Special note to Bubeybo:  She mentioned that she wants to try rope play.  Just sayin....

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   10-4-2024 22:24  Karma  +3   
hyou123   4-4-2024 00:41  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   3-4-2024 19:14  Karma  +2   
hullulu   3-4-2024 08:13  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   3-4-2024 06:53  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   2-4-2024 23:43  Karma  +3   
ewriah0416   2-4-2024 22:51  Karma  +2   You spiked my interest for RD. Thank you my good sir!
dddlny   2-4-2024 22:02  Karma  +3   
bubeybo   2-4-2024 20:57  Karma  +4   Good looking out man and nice review. Interesting about the freshy cuts too.
AquilaGladius   2-4-2024 20:37  Acceptance  +1   Amazing review as always. Who's your ATF from RD?
pakaolicious   2-4-2024 19:29  Acceptance  +1   Great review bro
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1111
Posts 158
Karma 1096
Acceptance 304
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 22:03  Profile P.M. 
@Aquila:  I can't tell you that...yet.  My trip ends at the end of the month, and I keeping her a secret until then.  Sorry...lol.

However, I will say, you can't go wrong with Mikan, Riko, or Sumomo.  All three were fantastic.  If you haven't used RD, I'd definitely start there.

Recent Ratings
AquilaGladius   3-4-2024 09:19  Acceptance  +1   I’ll be waiting on your top picks from RD, THC, and wherever else you might go!
hullulu   3-4-2024 08:13  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1111
Posts 158
Karma 1096
Acceptance 304
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 23:11  Profile P.M. 
@ewriah:  RD is probably my favorite overall.  THC is fine, but I've had way more "misses" than "hits' there.  RD I've really only had one bad experience.  The others have mostly been good (did have two just average ones).  

The thing with RD is you have to expect almost all the girls there have cut marks, so if you struggle with that, you are going to struggle with RD.  But the staff is super friendly, very easy to book, and the girls I've seen have mostly been better looking than their photos, and great at service.  I think there are too many "high and mighty" girls at THC.  Someone in another thread mentioned they are being spoiled, and I 100% agree.  

I still use THC for a few girls, but not like I used to.  RD is my go to for advanced bookings.

Recent Ratings
ewriah0416   3-4-2024 01:07  Karma  +2   
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Lazy_Ad6604's post

Thanks for the add on info about the cuts. They don’t bother me.

I won’t be using RD much as I need to wind down this hobby and enjoy more time in Hawaii. Planning to move there in few years. As for THC, I’m winding down too.

I’m interested in Mikan because I’m new to this SM scene and she speaks fluent native like English. I think she would be the perfect candidate to show me the ropes. However her schedule is as dry as the Mojave Desert. She only pops in once a week maybe. Her Twitter suggests contacting RD directly. Upon reaching the staff they informed me that I should check back at a later date. I only have one available day this month in Tokyo. If Mikan isn’t available, who else is a good choice for newbies. My Japanese is as good as a 3 year old. Appreciate your help.

Recent Ratings
pakaolicious   3-4-2024 10:52  Acceptance  +1   Maybe Mona and Tsubasa from THC
AquilaGladius   3-4-2024 09:20  Acceptance  +1   Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1111
Posts 158
Karma 1096
Acceptance 304
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 ewriah0416's post

Yeah, talking to Mikan, she told me in December that she wasn't even going to work past March, like she told me she was going to quit, so it's not surprising that she's barely on the schedule anymore.  I asked her about it when I saw her a couple weeks ago and she said she needs the money while she looks for other work.  So I think she just works when she's broke lol.  I do know if you can get her to answer you on Twitter (extremely difficult, but possible), she's at least open to the idea of working on days she's not scheduled.  I don't know what her criteria for it are (like, repeaters only, etc), but I know it's possible.  

The problem with X is that she sometimes won't reply to me for weeks.  Best bet is to DM her there on a day she's working, she seems quicker to answer then.  

As for other options for newbies...Sumomo knows no English at all...but she's very sweet, and professional.  It's hard not to feel "at ease" around her.  Natsuki is also very good.  She's a little older (I think maybe early 30s), but very attractive (short bob hair though, so if you don't like that...), and she's good at what she does.  She'll make you comfortable.  

Other than that, honestly, even though it sounds weird, the best bet for newbies is probably to set their robo settings.  No communication needed.  Order the robot controller (2000y) and you can literally just press a button and tell them what you want.  At certain settings they won't react without orders, they'll literally just stand there like robots.  Sounds crazy, but in action, it kinda works?  

THC, Rio is a good choice for newbies, Naomi (if you can get her, best to book through her X), Sayuri (though she's older, maybe mid to late 30s, and I didn't find her super attractive), and Maiky (older, 37 actually, but you wouldn't know it), though she only works Saturdays, and it's a matter of time before she "retires".  

I will make an extra note about Mikan though...she's VERY good at her techniques, and yes, she speaks fluent English, but I don't know that she'd ultimately be great for newbies.  She's VERY submissive, expects you to take the lead, and even if you don't set her robot settings, I think she's just very used to them, so she kinda defaults that way.  I have a blast with her now, but I had to figure out she wants you to lead.

Recent Ratings
hullulu   3-4-2024 18:30  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   3-4-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   nice detailed info, thanks
ewriah0416   3-4-2024 13:07  Karma  +2   
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 13:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Lazy_Ad6604's post

Wow it took her few weeks to reply? Guess I’ll have to message her in couple days when she starts her next shift. Somehow she added more days after I said her schedule was dry. It was as though she could sense someone out there was complaining Anyways, thanks again for the info. I do want to book her first then Sumomo, get to know them a bit then do the 3P. It seems like you had a blast with the two. Now I wanna try too. I’ll update when and if Mikan replies. Fingers crossed.

Also I’ll look into Natsuki, I think bob hair girls are pretty cute so I doubt I won’t find her unattractive.

Recent Ratings
Lazy_Ad6604   3-4-2024 13:20  Karma  +3   For sure 3P with those two is awesome. They work really well together. Make sure to tell Mikan you are interested in t ...