Name: No Idea
Link: https://www.best-massagenearme.com/
Nationality & Language: Chinese with little English
Face: 1/5 (NMCOT)
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 3/5 (For the veggie massage)
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 800 for 150mins oil massage + tips (not by choice)
WIR: No

Decided to try Magic Aromatherapy HealthCare given some old reports that said this place gave good massages with potential HE. Easy to book through whatsapp, went in and I was greeted by who I assume is the owner Eva who spoke perfect English and matched with other reports description. Her face is clearly over 40s, but still looked nice nevertheless. I was brought to a room at the end of the hallway which contained one massage table only and did not see or hear any other customers present. It has a window which can view the street below so remember to close the curtains tight. I also closed the window which restricted airflow but otherwise the noise from the streets are too loud. She then told me to undress and that there are disposable underwear in the cupboard. Sadly, it was not Eva who was going to be my masseuse but another woman who appeared to almost be a granny. She had short hair and wrinkly skin on her face and wore an outfit that is stereotypical of retired old Chinese ladies. I lost all interest then and there for any potential HE but stayed for the veggie massage hoping with age comes experience in that regard. Unfortunately that too was a disappointment, the oil massage contained barely any oil and many times the friction caused from her hands pushing against my skin caused discomfort rather than relieving soreness from the muscles. During the flip when she massaged the inner thighs, she occasionally passed by and touched a little bit of the balls and LB but I showed no signs of reaction and LB stayed asleep. When there was 30 mins left on the clock and seeing nothing on my end, she asked if I wanted to extend the session by 30 minutes and for some extra massage highlighting the groin area, but I politely declined. The massage only got worse from there possibly due to my rejection but the rest barely had any strength. After my time was up, she asked if the massage was ok, I simply made a polite grin and said thank you. During the payment, I noticed there was a younger masseuse sitting on the couch around early 30s wearing a tshirt and short pants. Anyhow my masseuse informed me the cost was $800 and after I paid $800, she looked at me confused and I looked back at her confused. She asked tips? The girl behind gave a small chuckle when she heard this and I paid a little bit more and my masseuse said come again as I turn around and left. Honestly it was not worth it at all, I probably came at wrong timing or was just unlucky as other reports said the relative age of masseuse here are younger and well trained by Eva. However for the price, I would not risk coming here again and would rather go to Home Thai Massage or Sala Raj which seems more stable in their offerings and won't all of sudden have a 50-60s trying to offer and give you a HE.

Recent Ratings
lostmojo   20-3-2024 19:20  Karma  +4   
Stan2024   7-3-2024 18:07  Acceptance  +1   
shyrocket   17-2-2024 17:42  Karma  +3   Nice work
jackchan79   9-2-2024 00:39  Karma  +3   
myketin   5-2-2024 21:49  Karma  +3   Took one for the team
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 800
Posts 91
Karma 789
Acceptance 223
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Online
Post at 6-2-2024 15:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
You should have requested Eva, or asked to see everyone who was available. You’re the customer. You’re paying. It’s your choice, no need to go with their rotation. You certainly did take one for the team!

I’ve been there many times and have never had a bad experience, only high quality, and if you really crave an excellent massage, it’s Eva, a real pro.

Recent Ratings
Ffffjjjhg   14-3-2024 00:21  Acceptance  +1   

Dingos
Lustful Lord

UID 259645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 22
Karma 586
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-6-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2024 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 firstraitt's post

I understand where you are coming from and thank you for the advice. I had my reasons for not booking with Eva directly. You see, I figured if you ask for someone directly at such an establishment, that mystery is no longer there and it's less enticing, as both the masseuse and the customer will be expecting HE on the table. If that was my aim I may as well go to a upper scale spa that's been mentioned frequently on the forums which offers better environment with an obvious HE and the veggie massage being an afterthought. I love a good massage even without HE, the HE is only an added bonus. Also, in this instance I was already undressed when the older masseuse came in when I kind of half expected it was going to be Eva seeing as how it was her that greeted me and even if was not going to be her certainly someone younger and not a sudden outlier in the age department. It felt rude to get up and leave then and there just because of her age and so I decided to give her a chance instead since I read so many reports that the masseuse here are trained well by Eva and I was hoping with age comes experience which would extend towards an excellent veggie massage experience, only sadly this turned out not to be true. I guess the lesson learnt here is not to have gamble at such a costly area and went with my instincts to up and leave instead even if it means creating an awkward situation?
Ffffjjjhg
Nookie Newbie

UID 301939
Digest Posts 0
Credits 66
Posts 5
Karma 66
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2024 00:20  Profile P.M. 
Went in for a sports massage which I found excellent. Very therapeutic and thorough and really released some of the knots in the legs and back.
Was offered additional time which seems to mean additional areas too!