Post at 28-1-2024 08:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Yumi? Luna spa

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  Jan 25
Name: Yumi is who I booked but she never confirmed
Link:
Agent: @TSTLUNASPA
Nationality & Language: mainland - Mando, barely speak Canto but says she understands it. no English
Face: 6.5/10
Body:7/10 petite
Height: 5’2”
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE:
Price & Session Length 1100 + tip for 60 mins:  
Repeat: maybe

Booked for Yumi and agent asked for screenshot of previous booking. Was sent to a building off TST Nathan Rd. There was a line up for the elevator and it must have been busy because another guy stepped off the elevator with me. I let him go first as he turns the corner. I followed and let the agent know I was there. Yumi I guess, let me in. Yumi helped me take off my clothes and hang them up and took me to the shower. She washed me pretty good including my ears and gave a BBBJ in the shower with a bit of water in her mouth.
After using a paper towel or dry me off, i laid down and she gave a light massage in my back like a cat making biscuits. On the flip, Yumi gave a “dry nuru “? She has a petite figure with very small breast but she used it to quickly run over my body without any oil or gel. But as she started in the BBBJ, I found my hands wandering to her LG and soon she was wet and moved to 69. She was lightly trimmed and responsive. Finally flipped her over and DATY until I had enough and she was shaking. Since I wasn’t very strong with Mando, I’m pretty sure at one point she said “I want… I want..” after we caught our breath she returned the favour and CIM.

Another shower and I was back on the street. I bumped into the same guy in the elevator who had also finished and we exchanged notes

Recent Ratings
stevesandersdk   1-3-2024 23:43  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   29-1-2024 07:58  Karma  +4   
slickric423   29-1-2024 02:17  Karma  +5   
DrDecimate   28-1-2024 10:59  Karma  +2   face matches tg pic?
Eastman
Musky Member

UID 266192
Digest Posts 0
Credits 172
Posts 13
Karma 171
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 13:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@DrDecimate        No the same person on TG, boobs were smaller.