Weight: 100
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE:  No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  200/hhr
Repeat?: Yes for the face, but I dont generally repeat.

This is my first time posting a review, as well as first time visiting Spicy Girl Club. It's fair to say Dan Dan has the look and good body figure. Age wise, not over 30 for sure. Yet, the services only acceptable.

Pics in the post is not too far off from real person. I would say the face is a bit wider, but overall, she is very good looking (I do suspect that her face is not natural, if that is a concern to you).

Long story short. I found the agent from the website above. The exchange is very smooth and no hassle. Despite being the first-timer to the place, no screening from the agent. Drove to 200ft nearby the place, then I txt the agent. He then replied with the actual address, and it's a SFH. Just pull the car up to the driveway.

Went up to the 2nd floor, Dan Dan already has the door opened waiting. I have to reiterate that no disappointment of her look at all. I was asking for the Small GF Experience, but she did not really deliver. I asked if we would shower together, but she said she already did. So I went shower alone. After shower, she handed me the towel, and we chitchatted a bit before conducting the business.

She first gave me a BBBJ, and I personally not a big fan of BJ. It's an average BJ. I then asked for DFK, but she declined as she stated that she had her make-up on, so I just did the light kiss on her lip. This is the first disappointment, gotta say. We then went to the bed, and I asked for DATY, and she declined the request. No biggy as I was already ready to go, so I asked her to put the protection. We started with the missionary, then we switched to cowgirl and finished with this pos . As I was doing the re-entry with the new position, I noticed that she is already wet and dripping, and my little bro slipped right in. It was kinda a turn on to me. (the true benefit of seeing young ones. can easily get in to the mood)

We then cuddled and chitchatted a bit. She told me that she would stay in the place for another 3 days before moving to elsewhere, but she is still in the Bay Area for a few more weeks before returning to LA. So it's more likely than not will be seeing her around with other agents.

Overall, the chemistry is not bad, but the service is definitely a disappointment. I would not repeat just because I would prefer to try something else.

One more thing, the boobs are nice, but they are not real. Close to real tho, but I can tell they are not.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Niners0108   7-2-2024 12:08  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   23-1-2024 09:53  Acceptance  +1   Good report but wrong subforum. You should have posted this to Newbie Reports so you can receive K and actually level u ...
evade82   23-1-2024 07:21  Acceptance  +1   damn i wish i was chinese, I really want to use this org