Post at 10-1-2024 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JLM TST

another trip to James lee.

weds 10th. 1500
3rd floor  304 b I think.  
return ? probably not
400 and 100 tip

had a wonder around and there seems like over weekend a lot of girls changed.  or people starting different times.

so today seemed like a lot more fat girls. there was one really big thai on 2nd or 3rd floor to right side out of lifts.   not MCOT at all

a few nice Chinese mainland who I tried to get into but wouldn't accept Gweilo..   always the same.

any way last week id seen a chunkier thai with a firm but big body and decent sized tits.  there was something about her I liked despite the fact she has lots of tattoos..

so agreed 400 but as I only had 500 she was asking for tip up front.. must remember to take 100 with me.

asked her for gee kissing etc before entering   she remembered id talked to her last week when I said she is sexy but tats are a turn off
anyway id not really got in to the few id really wanted. so decided to give it a go.
so paid upfront .  she asked for tip.  into shower  and  then out she put on stockings for me  which she wears to the door.     she has a pretty face  and a faceable ass so im hard.   she walks up I latch onto her nipple like a suckling pig and she complains she doesn't like it. try licking and tried getting the kiss agreed at door and she's very reluctant

lay back on with Dom for BJ. she climbs on board and rides me for a few mins    and then into much.. I now realise she has been blocking th zircon id turned to heat as soon as im on top there's hot blast on my back and im sweating like the fat lass on 2nd floor in the sweet shop.

pound away. swap to doggy and the tattoo on her back is putting me off   im taking ages to cum but she isn't complaining  I try getting her to talk dirty try talk her into letting me kick the back door in but nothings getting me finished off im just too hot.     so after about 15 20 mins and loosing a third of my body weight in sweat I give up and get showered and leave

so it wasn't a bad punt as far as her letting me bang away it was just too warm and she has a great figure if you like bigger asses and tattoos.    id say take 400 and go see if its better, as half the problem is I don't like tattoos on woman but decided to have a pound anyway    she seemed like a nice lady and took the pounding well . also think she orgasmed or at least good actress .  she should've paid me   

Recent Ratings
wechatguy22   17-1-2024 16:29  Acceptance  +1