Body: 4/5 - petite and tiny with b cups
Height: 155cm
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 300 HKD / 20 min
Repeat: no, there are other girls to try

This was my first time approaching a WG street walker style so I was incredibly nervous and my heart rate went pretty high while I was there (at around midnight). I skipped the older WG’s completely and started looking for the younger and better looking ones. I didn’t see that many WG that were MCOT but still plenty to choose from. Also one girl was really hot at 14 Pak Hoi st. I didn’t approach her, but is the price also 300HKD or is this only for Temple st? Let me know if you have more info abt this.

I also checked out Pilkem st but there was nobody there. My heart was pounding when I was there since the building looks like straight from the Favelas in Brazil, except that it’s sketchy at night. I didn’t know that KSM was right next to it so I didn’t check it out, will do next time I’m there. Shanghai st had some ladies as well, they were OK. Nothing more nothing less. Didn’t like what I saw so I went back to Temple st to get a better look at the ladies, but also letting my heart rate slow down a bit while walking back and forth in Temple st. The boss man at +-185 and the girl noticed this, so I think that boss man (he looks middle aged with glasses) told the girl to approach me and offer her services to me.

She offered a quick service of 15 min for 300 HKD. I said I’ll think abt it because she looked really hot from a distance while wearing a school uniform, no face mask, very slim and pale as well. From up close, not so much since you can tell she had 2kg of makeup on. I was still nervous and after seeing her from up close, I said I’ll think about it. I walked a bit further and left of the Tree Of Life shop has some good looking WG too, didn’t approach them and I decided to turn around and go back to 185. If she didn’t approach me, I might not have punted at all that night. She saw me walking towards her and she was waiting for me, when I got closer she told me 20 min instead of 15 minutes. I said OK and went up with her.

The rest of the story is short. It basically went like this: go to room, take off clothes, she kept on her top but lifted it up so I can see her tits, clean my lb with a wet wipe, put condom on it while it was soft, short boring handjob to get me hard, she laid down on her back on the bed and I went in mish, after 3 min switch to cg, 1 min later she asked me to switch again and we did doggy. I had to try my best to come quickly and i did after 3 min. She took the condom off and i cleaned myself up with a wet wipe, i paid and then i left. Tbh i don’t expect much at all for 300hkd but I did expect a bj (covered), i’ll negotiatie it next time but i thought that this was standard (like with walkups). Atleast she looks hot (from a distance). I’ll repeat again now that i lost my street walker virginity with someone else since the girls are good looking and sometimes i just want a quick punt without too much bs

[ Last edited by  shaykh at 23-9-2023 23:06 ]

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   25-9-2023 12:24  Karma  +2   Mogs
Emptiantian   25-9-2023 12:00  Acceptance  +1   $300 for 20mins is basically pumping and dumping lol
mihirorox   25-9-2023 00:19  Acceptance  +1   
wongwanchi   24-9-2023 14:45  Acceptance  +1   15 min seems too rush. But 300 is very low price with a good looking girl
HKGPeter   24-9-2023 10:55  Karma  +3   Thank you.
proplus   24-9-2023 06:54  Karma  +2   
toey_toad   23-9-2023 23:55  Karma  +6   Jordan is definitely far from the favelas haha
lgjlgjlgj   23-9-2023 23:33  Karma  +2   
Sniper1   23-9-2023 23:12  Acceptance  +1   
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1198
Posts 43
Karma 1193
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2023 22:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I went back today, the girl is still there and there are more (hot) girls than before. Also, I made a mistake. It’s +-167 temple st instead of 185. The girl that I mentioned for 14 Pak Hoi st was not here

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   26-9-2023 02:06  Acceptance  +2   How was it?