Body: 3/5
Height: 150
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  800 - 1 hr
Repeat: Nope

Decided to try the new girl at the Thai stable in Sai Wan after work. Booking was easy as always, and although I arrived 5 mins early, messaged the mamasan and was let inside immediately.

Suri did not look like her photos - although she has a slim body her face is very different to photos.

I was trying to establish a connection with her by making conversation but she did not seem so interested. We showered separately, and onto the bed. She gave me a CBJ which was nothing special - she barely put the head of my LB inside her mouth and did this for only 2-3 mins before insisting that we start with sex.

She changed the condom and lay back on her back and asked me to go on top. She was like a robot while I thrusted in and out of her - no expressions at all. I asked to switch to doggy but she said I am too big (I am average size). She even said no for CG and was being a little rude at this point. within 5-7 mins I forced myself to focus on finishing and   . Showered, paid and left.

Overall I was quite disappointed as I have had some very good experiences at this stable in the past. Poorest attitude I have seen from a Thai WG in months in HK.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   4-10-2023 14:56  Karma  +4