Date:  Nov-21-2016

Girl:  Anna
Face: 3.75/5
Body: 4/5
Nuru Massage: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Repeat: Yes

Price:  20,000 Yen (60 minutes + Choose girl)

After reading all the reviews here, I gave it a shot on my return to Osaka.  Entered and asked if foreigner is okay and the guy said yes.  He showed me the menu and said an additional 1,000 Yen for choosing a girl.  I paid and was shown the girls available. I chose Anna.  There was a 20 minute wait so I sat and relaxed while looking at posters of the WGs.

Number was called and was shown the elevator with Anna inside.  She was wearing a see through dress.  She was talll.  165cm with a sexy body.  Went inside a room and removed my shoes.  She helped me remove my clothes and in return I helped her remove her bra.  I went to the bathing area and sat on a stool with access to my butt and LB.  She cleaned me up using a shower hose.  She then used soap and cleaned my chest, arms, butt and LB.  She then put some soap on her breast and she massaged her tits on my chest.  My arms started roaming and grabbed her huge tits.  They were a handful.  Natural in my opinion.  After some time we went in the tub.  She liayed down in front of me gving me access to her tits.  I was given a toothbrush and she gargled some mouthwash.  I played around with her nipples.  Made them hard and squeezed them a bit which made her moan.  She then turned around and started licking my nipples.  I returned the favor and then some soft light kisses.  She then went down and gave me a BBBJ. She then placed LB on her chest for some titty fuck.  She then went out of the tub and prepared the nuru gel and the rubber mat.  I lied face down on the rubber mat and she started pouring the gel all over my back and legs.  She then gave me a wonderfull nuru massage.  She used her breasts and LS all over my back.  She also went on the left and right side rubbing her body.  She then gave a catbath.  Plenty of sucking and licking on my back and butt.  Teasing near my butthole but no rimming.  She then told me to face up and the she started with the budy massage.   Rubbing her shaved pussy on LB and her big breasts on my chest.   She again licked my nipples while giving me a HJ.  I started licking her nipples.  The gel was tasteless.  I then played with LS and she let me finger fuck her using two fingers.  I also teased her asshole with my other finger.  She was moaning and clearly enjoying it.  After a few minutes, I told her I was ready to explode.  She quickly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to receive my load.  She stopped only when she was sure every drop was out.  She cleaned herself and then me.  She told me to get back in the tub and she cleaned the rubber mat and put it away.  I got out of the tub and she continued cleaning me up.  I was given a towel and dried myself.  She followed me and gave me some tea.  Now I was not sure whether I should dress up or if the session was over.  She did not give me my clothes so zi just sat on the bed.  I guess iit was not over and she motioned me to lie down.  She layed down beside me and she started rubbing my chest and kicking my nipples.  I sgain returned the favor and sucked her right nipple while playing and squeezing her left.  She gave out a moan and guided me in pressing and squeezing her nipples.  She was clearly enjoying it when the phone rang.  I asked her if it was time and she said something in japanese that I didn't understand but I guess she was not finished with me and started rubbing LB.  She then gave me another BBBJ.  LB was too tired for another pop.  She tried her best waking LB for a few minutes but then time ran out and she stopped.  I told her maybe next time as LB was not ready hehe.  We went back to the bathing area and she cleaned me and LB again.  i dried myself and dressed up.  She followed and also dressed up.  We said goodbyes and she gave a kiss on the way out.

I went downstairs and said arigato to the guys at the counter.

Definitely a fun experience for me.  I would love to return and do it again.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-11-2016 13:03  Karma  +1   awesome report, thanks
Kai   26-11-2016 20:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
damasque   23-11-2016 12:52  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   22-11-2016 20:20  Karma  +4   Good, detailed report of a good punt.
rsm7   22-11-2016 12:13  Karma  +1   
lefeu   22-11-2016 11:47  Karma  +6   Thanks