Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2016 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[germany] [berlin] relax61 massage

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday night 10pm
Name:  Ina
Link: http://www.relax61.de/masseurin-ina-33787.html
Nationality & Language: Lithuania (if I remember correctly) German & English fluent (already 6 years in germany)
Face: 4/5  
Body:  4/5 (nice and natural)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: € 100,- / 1hr
Repeat: YES

Was in Berlin for a week of work and had some spare hours on a saturday night and looked online for some relaxing fun.
Found this massage parlor not far from my hotel and the local reviews were good, so decided to give it a go.

The place is a very nice, clean and good decorated parlor, with nice rooms. Good discrete entrance from the main road.
Was welcomed very friendly by one of the available ladies.
She showed me to a room and introduced me to the place, pricings and the other available lady.
It appeared to be quite busy on this time of the day, which I noticed on the amounts of times the doorbel rang in the first few minutes I was in.

The second girl which introduced herself was Ina.
I liked her smile and looks and she spoke a descent english, which helped a lot, because my German is still mediocre.

Decided to choose her and paid the fee for 1 hour.
She showed me the way to the shower, and after the shower I laid down on the bed and she came in.
She is very friendly and GFE and is interested in the person and an easy talk, but also knows when to shut up so the focus comes to the massage.
it was a very good hour. Her massage is very sensual all the way and her body and hands feel very nice. You are allowed to touch her also except from her pussy.
And her body feels very good, but that might be because she was definitely my cup of taste

After the long and intens sensual massage I finished good and had a shower afterwards.
Ended up being inside in total for 1:15hr so she definitely was not really working on the clock.

only down point was the shower in the hallway, the rest of this parlor was very god and I will for sure return next time I am in town.

Pictures are from the website.
I tried to take better pictures but it was to dark inside.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
paladin310   12-9-2016 06:49  Karma  +3   Favorable
jimyum   11-9-2016 12:52  Karma  +4   
sexfiend   10-9-2016 16:54  Acceptance  +1   
tripwire   10-9-2016 11:27  Karma  +1   
batman108   10-9-2016 01:46  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
laseracronym   9-9-2016 14:44  Karma  +1   
stinkyfeet   9-9-2016 08:03  Acceptance  +6   
dooper   9-9-2016 04:08  Karma  +4   Very nice but was there any hand job involved?
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline