Reading Access 80
Registered 19-4-2010
Location Planet Earth
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2016 23:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam][Hanoi] Geisha Sauna & Massage

Visited Hanoi after 2 year hiatus.
In my previous experience, it’s harder to find action in Hanoi compared to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon).
This time round, I had a local friend to bring me around.

Typical massage parlors in Vietnam will only offer massage + Handjob.

My local friend brought me to Geisha Sauna & Massage where they offer massage + Blowjob + Handjob + 30mins in common pool with a bikini girl.

http://geishahanoi.vn/
Address is Số 20, Trung Yên 3, Cầu Giấy, HN

This place will be hard for foreigners unless you bring along a local since the reception and girls can’t speak English.

You start by putting your personal belongings and clothes into a locker.
Then you move to the common sauna and pool area.
After 10 mins in the common pool, your girls wearing bikini (you can’t choose your girls), will then accompany you in the pool.
In the common pool, you can have some mild foreplay for 20-30 mins.
Once you are done in the pool, the girl will bring you to rather public shower area (no doors) and will clean and shower you. No hanky-panky during shower, but the girls will clean and wash you pretty thorough.

Once shower is complete, you will be brought back to your locker area to collect your personal belongings and the girl will carry them back to your private massage room.

In the private massage room, the girl start by giving a 10-15 proper massage before she partially undress (up to her waist) to give you a boob massage.
She’ll then proceed to give you a BBBJ and also a HJ.
Throughout the session, you can caress and molest the girl freely. The girl will be very a very loose clothing that’s meant for you to roam, caress and molest her.

Name: Forgot, Dunno, don’t care.
Nationality: Vietnam
Looks: 6.5
Body: 7/10. Tall and slim, with natural B cups.
GFE: 7/10. Accommodating and does not complain.
PSE: 5/10. No penetration sex. Only BBBJ and HJ and auto-roaming.
Damage: VND 500,000 for entrance fee + another VND 500,000 for the extra services.
Will I return: Yes but only with a local for translation help.

For those that prefer some privacy, there's an option for private bathroom instead of the common pool but according to the locals it's more fun in the common pool since you can check out your "neighbours" bikini girls.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
genius4832   31-8-2016 09:21  Karma  +3   
sexfiend   26-8-2016 11:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
fishyfingers   26-8-2016 08:27  Karma  +3   
paladin310   25-8-2016 15:32  Karma  +4   Excellent
MothToAFlame   24-8-2016 23:07  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
batman108   24-8-2016 22:25  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
halfclover   24-8-2016 08:37  Karma  +6   Nice
stinkyfeet   24-8-2016 01:48  Karma  +4