Body: 3/5
Height:  5'2-2'3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $400
Repeat: No

A combination of National hols and going early meant there was not all that much on offer at JSL when I went earlier today. So got all the way from the top to the 2F and say Mimi dressed in a maid's outfit (does nothing for me), but had these big watery eyes (probably contact lenses) so why not?

Petite Thai with no tattoos, can't see any baby damage, bushy LS, A-cups that I can still grab, slim waist and a pert little butt. She told me she's 30 but looks more like 25 for both face and body.

Showered alone at first then she joined me a minute after to clean me up. Dried myself and onto the bed for cat bath. She asked if she could BJ with a dom as she had a tooth taken out a week ago and proceeded to try and show me, I wasn't going to push and didn't mind either way so went with She had diffculty rolling the dom on my dick, either the dom was a bit too small or she didn't have much experience with someone with a little bit more girth. She made an effort with CBJ but not much in terms of suction, so after a few minutes decided it was time for the main act. She lubed up and squatting CG climbed on top of me and she made a yelp as she went all the way down. I can see she's a bit taken aback by either the girth or depth, but good as trooper she proceeds to bang the hell out of me whilst moaning. Good speed, which I intensified even more by grabbing her hips and started thrusting from the bottom.

Switched to mish and went prone on her and she hugged me tight, then finally doggie in which she moaned a lot louder as I started banging that pert ass hard to

Showered, paid and left.

Recent Ratings
tmptmp   3-10-2023 06:03  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.