Subject: Temple Street, first street walker experience - fun!
wickwackerd
Lustful Lord

UID 112140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 29
Karma 506
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2023 00:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple Street, first street walker experience - fun!

Short report this time. Just wanted to share my first Temple Street, street walker experience.

Took a walk around Temple Street area in Jordan and noticed lots of street walkers hanging around Temple Street. Usually I don’t take much notice of these type of girls, but upon closer inspection, some of them are quite good looking. If you are in the area it’s definitely worth having a walk around to check out the eye candy.

I saw a pretty girl wearing a short white dress that was picked up quite quickly by a punter. After taking a further walk around the area, I saw she was free again so I went up to her to work out the deal. She asked for $300 and I took up her offer.

Went to the room nearby. Not too bad, clean enough and no weird smells or anything.

We undressed, no shower.

She did not fully take off her dress (pulled up the bottom of her dress and pulled down the top so I could see her tits). She wanted an extra $100 for BJ, which I refused.

Fucked in Mish. Nothing special, but she was quite good looking, had good skin, nice body and a nice warm feeling pussy. Tightness was average.

Came, got dressed, paid and left.

She was quite chatty which was fun. Unfortunately my Mandarin is not great so was quite a broken conversation.

If you are in the area and want a quickie, not a bad way for a bit of fun. When I’m in the area again for sure I’ll check out the girls and have another go if I see someone I fancy.

BTW, also take a walk down Shanghai Street (next to Temple Street). Lots of older girls standing outside massage places. Some of them were pretty attractive. I guess they offer massage service with happy ending / FS. Nice walk to check out the girls. I noticed a lot of punters going upstairs with the girls, so maybe it’s worth trying out. I may do so next time, who knows?

Recent Ratings
ZirePhoenix   3-10-2023 13:13  Karma  +1   
TedKoppel   1-10-2023 23:29  Karma  +2   
Emptiantian   1-10-2023 01:46  Acceptance  +1   i was there today, lot of girls but too scare to approach
HKGPeter   30-9-2023 23:02  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Skepti10   30-9-2023 08:07  Karma  +4   
proplus   30-9-2023 00:43  Acceptance  +3   The number of street walkers around Temple St has been steadily increasing in the last few weeks