Tina - Thai Cutie in Fuji

Date & Time of Session:  29-Sept,
Name:  Tina
Link:  NA
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: Thai- English
Age: ~mid to late 20's, can never tell she was young though
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 - bolt on C's maybe even D's felt nice not the super rock hard type, tattoo on thigh
Height:  5'4 petite girl
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 45mins I guess?
Repeat: Yes Sure if nothing else

So plans fell through, as I was disappointed with a HG I had booked earlier, and decided to head to FUJI to scope out what was going on...

This report will be fairly short, as it's literally get in get out, I don't like spending too much time in Fuji, I'm a bit spoiled with larger rooms and beds, and the constant bell ringing and hearing other bro's is not really my type of scene...

Anyways, get off on 22 first door in front of the elevator had a Chinese cutie there, but decided to check out what else was available... This was during lunch so a lot of the doors had please wait... So not much was available, got to 14th floor saw 2 doors available, 14A3 a Thai girl tiny big smile, nice rack, just MCOT... Decided to check out the next door 14A4 not so great, it was hot and the Thai girl really caught my eye so I decided to go back...

Part of me was wandering if there could be a possibility she could be lady boy, but looking at her frame and proportions I convinced myself she wasn't... And we'll just leave it at that cause I found her quite hot.

Showered together, real towels... Got on bed, short catbath, played with her LS a bit just to make sure, and everything felt right as far as I know... Capped and gave a nice cbj, for cbj goes... Suction was good, no teeth.

Then got on top and pounded away for a good 15 mins, she didn't make much eye contact at first till she noticed me looking at her intensely while banging away... She had nice moans, nothing too fake or exaggerated, and LS was responsive and getting tight as I was pounding her, she seemed to get into it as she was rubbing her clit intensely.

Starting to tire, flipped her over for doggy, which was a very tight entry into LS from behind, and pounded her for another 5 mins as couldn't take the grip that LS had on LB and finally into the Dom inside her..

Pulled out showered, paid, and left...

I would repeat, but next time I would probably try and get her into a decent hotel room instead.