Language: English
Face: 4/5 (looks her age)
Body: 4/5
Height:  about 165cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  HKD2.5k for 2 hours or so, although about half of that was asleep
Repeat: Oh yes....

Had a great massage with Eva in the early afternoon (report on that already submitted) which did not put me in the right frame of mind to go back to office. Took a quick look at dayuse.com to see which decent hotels nearby were offering good rates on rooms for the afternoon; snapped one up and sauntered over. After checking in, started looking for any newish talent on massage republic, but lo and behold, count not move past Bee's advertisement. I had seen her a couple of times before (last time was probably in early 2019) but had not called her again as she used to seem somewhat disengaged and fully focused on being a giver rather than having any fun for herself. Well, after a massage, I was in no mood to expend any effort so having someone just focus on me 100% would be perfect.

Contacting was easy - she said she remembered me, but I reckon it was more to do with her not deleting her old messages (shudder to think if she lost her phone while leaving it unlocked) - and I left her name with hotel reception so she could check in easily, grab a key and come straight up.

Fast forward to her arrival, she is a real upbeat chatty gal, which is great fun. She looks to have lost some weight, boobs maybe down to a B whereas my memory banks had them at a C, but she still looks great. We caught up for a bit had the usual chit chat before showering.

I'm sure there's no need to go into too much detail, but her BJ is lovely. An odd word to choose, yes, but there is a sensual element to it. To contrast with someone like Meomeo who goes after your dick like a vacuum cleaner (never tried a vacuum, it's just how I'd imagine it to be), Bee takes her time like she is reacquainting with an old friend.
After that move into spooning where, after capping, I fucked her pussy and then her ass. We weren't too adventurous with the positions (my decision, not hers) and from previous encounters I can vouch that she is up for anything. After shooting my load, we both slept for about an hour before I woke up first and got her up for a second round which basically repeated the earlier experience (yes, yes...not too creative on my part) before she had to leave.

In my opinion, she is great if you are looking for a girl that will be fully focused on servicing you and you aren't too fussed about whether she cums or not. That's not to say that she isn't enjoying herself or coming close to if not actually orgasming, but she is perfectly fine in stopping while she is on the brink if the guy wants to change positions etc and start up again. In other words, she is missing that extra level of interaction that you would get with some others. That said, she is great gal when the mood hits.

Recent Ratings
theworld   22-11-2021 03:42  Karma  +5   
MalavernX   18-11-2021 04:42  Acceptance  +1   Can confirm the photos on MR are Bee and are unedited by software.
homer168   16-11-2021 20:31  Karma  +5   Thanks for your report
SalesGuy555   16-11-2021 02:47  Karma  +2   Excellent! Thanks!
firstraitt   15-11-2021 17:55  Acceptance  +2   Great report. Great gal.
hotjac   15-11-2021 15:27  Karma  +4   She really is a legend - thanks for reminding me of that.
ramont   13-11-2021 12:02  Karma  +5   Favorable
shyrocket   12-11-2021 23:14  Karma  +2   Super write up. Any pics or links?
lostmojo
Lustful Lord

UID 278558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 583
Posts 15
Karma 581
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2021 10:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lostmojo's post

@shyrocket, sorry mate...I can't add pics as am not allowed to edit the post anymore.
The link to her advertisement on MR is still active though, and I confirm that they really are her.