Registered 23-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2023 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HoneyGirl Sheung Wan - Angelina

Time of session: Evening
Name: Angelina
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C27674-SW-ExoticHotelG.-Angelina.html
Nationality & Language: Russian, very minimal english.
Face: 8/10 Perfect complexion, beautiful blue eyes.
Body: 7/10 Photo shows massive boobs, but in reality is only small Bs. She is petite.
Height: 160+ cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: Shower together, LFK, BBBJ, DATY
GFE/PSE: GFE, Girl Next door vibe
Price & Session Length: $1500, 30 mins (1 shot)

Back in HK, this time I saw a list of Russian girls added to Sheung wan area, and decided to YOLO one for $1.5k. This gets you 30mins and 1 shot, there's a $2k option for 1hr and 2 shots.

Picked Angelina, long story short, listing picture is not her at all, but fortunately, the one in person was very cute too.

Angelina is blonde, petite and has a very cute and innocent girl next door face. From her hair and complexion, I could tell she is very young.

She would not be suitable for those looking for a seasoned provider, but instead offers the demure, new comer vibe. She gives off a shy and coy feel, but not cold.

We showered together, she helped shower me a bit, after which we headed straight to the bed.

I looked at and adored her pretty face, large blue innocent looking eyes and flawless complexion. Moved onto the bed and gently guided her to lay down, as I approached her face and kissed her.
Sadly she only allowed LFK although at sometimes throughout the session I did manage a tongue or two.
Slowly I kissed my way down to her B cups and small pink nipples, circling my tongue around them for abit. She was mostly silent and again, gave off that shy, nervous vibe, kind of like doing it for the first time with your college gf.

I moved down to her belly and onto her cleanly shaven pink LS. She did not show any resistance, and I started circling my tongue around her LS, lightly brushing her clit. I could feel her tense up abit, as I worked on her clit, while my hands caressed her boobs.
I went on with the DATY for a good 5 minutes at least, sucking in her clit in my mouth, while my tongue swirled all around it.
All this time, there wasn't a single sound from her even though she was squirming around, I think she was not used to moaning out loud and was embarassed to do so, holding it in.
After eating her for abit, she finally gave a strong shudder of her body and I slowly released her LS from my mouth, moving up to kiss her on the lips again.
The reward i got for my efforts, were a big smile, and "Good".

I laid down and she went straight to give me a BBBJ, which was decent, no scraping or anything. After a little bit, she asked "condom?" I replied yes.
She put on the dom and got on me. That was when I could see that she was really not very experienced, as she didn't quite know how to move on top of me, quite awkward in fact.
I got her to lay down for missionary, and I started pumping her for a few minutes. LS was pretty tight even for me as a Chinese, a pleasant surprise.
After awhile, we switched to doggy for abit, before changing back to missionary. At one point, she was smiling as I pumped her hard and fast, to which I couldn't hold back any longer and finished.

All in all, a very interesting albeit pleasant first time Russian experience for me, although not quite what I expected.

Ya'll can try her out if you're looking for the innocent, inexperienced, new to the trade girl next door vibe.

Sadly no photos allowed, so you'll have to try yourself or imagine. :-)

Recent Ratings
wongwanchi   17-11-2023 15:11  Acceptance  +1   Just wonder if the girls are ugly, why the agent needs to use fake photos
catalystcc   17-11-2023 14:04  Acceptance  +1   Never want to try bait and switch agent
gwailoplayer   17-11-2023 13:40  Karma  +5   Good report, I tried the other one, Diana, same agent
apotoxin4869   17-11-2023 10:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   17-11-2023 10:13  Karma  +4   
mwomwo   17-11-2023 02:00  Karma  +6   Excellent
Omgfire   17-11-2023 00:16  Karma  +3   
Samhuaw0001
Nookie Newbie

UID 294071
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 7
Karma 66
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-7-2023
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2023 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
ye 90% of the ads with european phone numbers are fakes with AI generated pics. You got lucky you got a pretty girl. Usually they have 3/10 quality. Visited them 2 times

Recent Ratings
Lchino150   4-12-2023 12:52  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the info brother

My old profile is
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=66561