Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Nana Plaza - Billboard and a short guide to agogo bars

Short Guide to agogo bars
This was my first time ever at bars like these, so heres a short guide for other newbies who might want some info. At nana, there will be girls outside the bar in their lingerie trying to get you to go in. If you see any you like, you can ask them to go inside with you- otherwise you can also just walk around, poke your heads into bars to browse the selection inside, if it doesnt suit you, move on. To sit down you buy a drink (ard 180TBH), and it seems like you can sit as long as you like whilse the girls dance. If you see a girl on the floor/stands you like, you can ask them to join you, typically buying them a drink (ard 220TBH). My exp is you can touch and feel anything you like whilst youre chatting away. It seems their whole point is to get you to take them to Hotel for ST (4000TBH) and LT (8000TBH), and not to just drink and chat with them unfortunately. You're under no obligation to go with them, no matter how much they pressure you. Feel free to leave at any time and explore the other bars too.

Date & Time of Session:  31/03/24
Name:  #53
Nationality & Language: Thai, very minimal English
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Height:  5'2
Skill:  3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  THB4000 ST + THB700 BF + THB300 Room + TBH1000 Drinks
Repeat: No to the girl, yes to Nana Plaza

TLDR: Inside Billboard, Picked #53 from the rotating pole/platform, young, had a nice body, very soft skin and unbelievably soft (real) tush. Unfortunately found out she didn't drink and barely spoke any english so it was very hard to make a connection. But I already decided I had to punt tonight before leaving the hotel, so just went with her to their hotel nearby. Standard shower, good suction on BBBJ, Reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary. She kept asking if Ive finished every time we try to switch position, which kills the mood. Seemed very eager to go back to the bar, but still tried her best to get a nut. Very audible "oh my god" when I finally finished lol. Will not repeat with her, but definitely looking forward to trying other establishments at Nana Plaza.

First time in Bangkok and only for one night, never been to any agogo bars before, went to Nana Plaza to see what it's all about with an intension of scoring. Started off at the beer garden to try and see how everything works. As I was having my drink, two other guys next to me start chatting about this being their first time in Nana plaza as well. Three of us started chatting, and just my luck, they were fellow newbie punters too, looks like it wasnt going to be a solo punt after all ! Couple more drinks in and a short discussion about how all these bars work, we decided it was better to have drinks WITH girls instead of without, so like kids at a candy store, the three of us went browsing eager for a taste.

We went up the main stairs and poked our heads into most of the bars on the second floor, scoping out which place had the best looking ladies. There's so many to choose from, and girls of every type. Our first establishment was a small bar, with a singular long pole dance platform, and bench seating on opposite sides. We went in as there was one girl on stage who caught my eye. Went inside and after choosing drinks we were instantly swarmed with 10 girls asking for drinks which was a bit overwhelming for first timers. We each chose a lady and bought drinks each. I chose the girl on stage, who had a smoking body with natrual C's but a little too much plastic on the face. They were all very flirty, grinding, getting us to grab them everywhere . That was until the mamasan came and grabbed my dick, being very pushy with getting us to take the girls upstairs (4000TBH seems to be the standard). We were happy with just drinks and chat, but in such a small space it felt borderline aggressive. So we paid our tab and went on with our exploration.

Third floor now, up the stairs on the back left in the corner, saw a much bigger bar with a center pole podium and booths all around the side. There were maybe ten girls on the podium dancing, and although they were only 5/6s, they all had their tits out so we said fuck it, why not. It was pretty dead inside Ordered some drinks and watched the show in a much less claustrophobic environment, but none of the girls stood out, so we left shortly after.

Now comes the more well known bar, Billboard. This is a grander space, as soon as we walk in theres a jacuzzi with topless girls playing in the bubbles . The girls in there were generally pretty decent quality, good mix between younger girls, more experienced older fun girls, big tits, small tits, tats, no tats, you name it. Pretty busy inside so we had to go around back and sit next to the rotating pole/ platform, with many girls on stage. Ordered drinks for ourselves, and we got to see the girls up close as they danced and flirted with you. Unforunately from the bottom down angle it was a bit harder to see the girls faced, but a great view of their hoohas. Recommend sitting in the booths in the back instead . A couple more rotations, #53 caught my eye, and I asked her to come down to join me. She's got a very sweet smile but only spoke very basic english so we just talked over google translate whilst she was grinding on me and dancing, not much of a connection but she was still cute. Got to run my hands all over her body and she has very nice soft skin, and her ass was crazy soft and jiggly. Ive never felt something like that in my life and I just wanted to play with her ass all night it was that much fun. Apparently it was becuase she doesnt drink or smoke. After a while mamasan came over and

After changing, we went hand in hand a couple streets down to a small hotel, i think they already had a standing booking with. Room was small but was relatively clean and a clean shower. Paid first, and did the normal shower routine, got to soap her down and had a feel of all the goods whilst she cleaned my LB for me which always wakes my little man up . After drying off, she motioned me to lie down whilst she tied her hair up for a BBBJ. She had good suction, with just a tiny bit of teeth, still good though. Took in whole LB but wish she would use her hands together with the BBBJ. I asked to switch into 69 which she obliged, albiet a little begrudgingly, but she did seem to enjoy it as she was opening up nicely. Shortly after she hopped off to dom me up and set herself up for reverse cowgirl. Put my hands on her water balloon ass, as she slid down LB with a very nice tight pussy. She quickly got into a rythm as it seemed she was trying to speed things along, but asked to switch to doggy shortly after. As I was pumping away i tried to slow down to enjoy the exp a bit more but she turned around and asked "finished?". What? no. Switched into missionary for a while, tried to go in for DFK but denied, and even LFK she said no. Slowed down again to try and savour it- thats when she asked "finished?" again which really started killing the mood. As I asked he to get on top again for CG, she actually when the check the condom if I had finished which I found a little rude and insulting, now mood is completely gone. At this point LB was getting less excited so I just told her we an just call it a night and she can go. Props to her tho, she said no and wants to continue. Quick bathroom break and she came back to give me a very mechanical HJ to revive. I just ended up doing it myself as she was licking away at my balls which was nice. Dommed up again for RCG but she was dry at this point, so we added a bit of lube. She was riding away, clearly just trying to get the job done, and finally I . As soon as I did, she went "oh my god", as in, oh my god finally you're done. Not the best experience, but I do admire her effort for trying. After a quick shower, we parted ways outside the hotel whilst she raced back to the bar.

All in all, my first experience with Thai gogo bars was very fun. Think I'll take my time to choose and switch girls if theres no connection. Also this night was little on the expensive side, but all things considered worth trying for the first time. Happy Punting!

[ Last edited by  sirbovinejoni at 1-4-2024 18:48 ]

Recent Ratings
cakp503   9-4-2024 13:43  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   4-4-2024 05:21  Karma  +5   
lalakohlala   4-4-2024 01:46  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   3-4-2024 12:07  Karma  +6   
jeffzeke   3-4-2024 09:55  Karma  +10   outstanding!
Siemens94   3-4-2024 02:01  Acceptance  +1   Thank for the review
Sw13526   2-4-2024 21:47  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   2-4-2024 18:53  Karma  +3   Thank you.
zennor   2-4-2024 18:36  Karma  +5   
torque   2-4-2024 09:35  Acceptance  +2   Just to add in, bring cash, boys. Don't use cards because there is a surcharge.
besco203   2-4-2024 03:50  Karma  +4   Thanks for the guide!
Offshore2   1-4-2024 20:44  Karma  +3   
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1183
Posts 68
Karma 1173
Acceptance 190
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 03:54  Profile P.M. 
I was wondering if someone could help me out.  I've only ever been to the beer garden in Nana Plaza so I have no clue about the gogo bars.  My wife has expressed interest in having a beer in one of the gogos.  Is there any bar that won't be super pushy with trying to get us to buy girls drinks or take one out for ST.  Basically we'd like a spacious bar with some eye candy and hopefully just be able to chill with our own drinks and not be harassed into spending more.  Maybe this doesn't exist?   We'd probably be going on a Thursday night, not the weekend if that changes anything.

Recent Ratings
torque   2-4-2024 09:32  Acceptance  +2   The pushiness / over eagerness can be overwhelming sometimes, but I think if you went with your wife, they might tone it ...
sirbovinejoni
Nookie Newbie

UID 298831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 64
Posts 3
Karma 63
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2024 21:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 besco203's post

I would recommend Billboard, spacious, and lots of girls around, not too too pushy if they can tell you're just there to watch. There were a few other couples in there too just chilling, didn't see them get harassed- but maybe I was too preoccupied to notice Would suggest taking one of the side benches facing the rotating platform, seems to have a bit more privacy but still with a decent view of everything.

Recent Ratings
besco203   2-4-2024 22:34  Karma  +4   Thanks! Might be worth checking out and maybe with wife in tow they'll let us be.