Subject: [Germany][Darmstadt] - FKK Sharks - Bibi
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 4-4-2024 12:26. 
jamalph3
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302964
Digest Posts 0
Credits 225
Posts 7
Karma 225
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2024 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany][Darmstadt] - FKK Sharks - Bibi

Date & Time of Session:  March 24
Name: Bibi
Nationality & Language: Moldovan (again), engaged in English (5/5) -- really good convo
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160 cm/5'2  
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 100€ / 30 mins (BBBJ, CFS, LFK)
Repeat: Yes -- was fun and just my type

Day 2 of my adventure at Sharks. After seeing Ramona for session 1 took a little break. Had a cup of coffee and dinner had just opened up. I didn't go to get food immediately because there was a big rush. A lot of men there on Sundays seem to be there for just the food and to enjoy the view of the naked ladies. The naked ladies also noticed this and will complain to you -- if you're serious about a room you'll be a popular customer on Sunday. I walked and did a few laps before settling in the upstairs area for about 45 minutes trying to nap while the club music played loudly. When you're trying to rest women will still continue to approach you -- some are very direct (come fuck me) and others are more subtle (will lay down for a few minutes -- let you grab a feel and try to entice you to the room). This will happen even if you have your eyes shut -- suddenly somebody will be grabbing your dick. I think the most challenging part about sharks is saying 'no' or 'not right now, I just finished' and saving your nut for the lady you want.

I had seen Bibi yesterday and she seemed aloof, but really into her look visually. Petite, dark blonde, light eyes and nice face. We made eye contact today and I waved her over. Good conversation before transitioning into what I wanted in the room. I said let's keep it basic but I do like kissing -- she said let's go for 100€. In the room continued good banter. Started off with good amount of kissing -- nothing too crazy but beyond the LFK from others. She starts to warm up junior and asks if I want BBBJ -- and then she laughed at herself and said of course you want a BBBJ because everybody does before taking me in her mouth. Good blowjob and lots of great eye contact. I knew I wanted to drive so started off in mish and stayed there till finish. She cleaned me up and some small talk and payment later, I was back on the prowl for round 3.

[ Last edited by  jamalph3 at 4-4-2024 09:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Offshore2   4-4-2024 20:10  Karma  +3   
cdub85   4-4-2024 17:26  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   4-4-2024 16:32  Karma  +2   Good thing you've managed to get better prices
Susanlixxx   4-4-2024 12:30  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   4-4-2024 11:36  Karma  +4