Subject: [INDONESIA][Jakarta] - Hotel Classic - Niya
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 20:28. 
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 448
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 18:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[INDONESIA][Jakarta] - Hotel Classic - Niya

Date: end of Feb 2024
Venue: Hotel Classic Club
Girl: Niya
Face: beautifull young smiling face 5/5
Body: slim, petite, nice shape, great 5/5
BJ: surprisingly good, with elements of soft DT 4.5/5
Sex: ok, some limitations due to physiognomy however responsive, sometimes with passion 3.5/5
GFE: poor communication however very responsive 4/5
Price: 375k rupiah and 200k tip (less than 70 EUR)

I've entered the club around 8. 30 pm on Monday. There were much less mongers compared to what I saw in January and there were still lots of ladies.

This time I allowed first mamasam that approached me to make arrangement. I've asked specifically for slim and either tall or short girl. She brought 2. Both were great. Slim, and one was around 170 and second around 150, maybe less. She saw my hesitation and tried to convince me to take both but my previous experience with duet what not good. So I've decided for petite one called 'Niya'.

'Niya' was not speaking English. Google translator was needed. She was 20. Maybe even less than 150 cm, slim, nice shape of tits between A and be, very sensitive to touch. Body shape proportional, delicate skin, pretty young face. Really good look. I would say even 5/5.

Started with shower as with previous encounters. When we've moved to bed I've realised what some of you meant when advising to take one girl not two at classic. It was much easier to build the connection, gentle persuasion and some guiding did the job. She allowed me to give her a plesure orally first and after few minutes she allowed me to penetrate her with fingers. Once I was sure she enjoyed it I've asked for unprotected blowjob. This was amazing. She has managed to take whole dick in her mouth and allowed gentle deep throat. I've never experienced DT with Asian. I've showed her some technics on porhub and she were following it perfectly. I've got maybe 3 or 4 that good blowjobs overall with some Europeans.

We've started sex with her on top. She said that it was painful so we've changed to different variants of classic and finished with diggystyle. After sex I've asked her to lick my dick to clean it. She laughed and said she will not do this. I've showed her another porhub movie and she did it. I think that those movies were turning her on somehow. I've left her 200 k tip and we've left the room.

On my way back to hotel I got a chat with Grab driver about classic and other venues. It turned out that he is a regular visitor there. He names all the places in Jakarta - Classic, Travel and Paragon. He has pointed out that Classic has usually biggest choice of girls so he ends up there most often. I've asked about Loksari and his advice was to stay away from the place. He was mentioning that police does drug raids there and it may happen that they may drop something off to your pocket during a raid.

When I got back to hotel I've realized that I forgot to ask her for what's up number. Anyway. Great experience. Hope you will find it useful.

Recent Ratings
nogatco   13-4-2024 23:54  Acceptance  +1   
uv2e2   6-4-2024 20:20  Karma  +2   
boscitc   4-4-2024 08:52  Karma  +8   Thanks!
bigboy4791   4-4-2024 00:52  Karma  +4   
dimb1   3-4-2024 23:56  Karma  +3   Do you know if they have a line of some contact?
dragon16   3-4-2024 23:22  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   3-4-2024 23:16  Karma  +10   
Susanlixxx   3-4-2024 20:35  Karma  +10   

Enabled
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 448
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2024 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Do they have a line of some contact?

I’m not aware of any line of contact with club. If it is what you mean.

Lineup of girls is different everyday. There are 4-5 mamasan inside who hire girls - each one has different lineup.

Enabled