Height:  160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1400 plus small tip; 90 minutes   
Repeat: Yes, repeated already

Easily booked through TG.

Meet in K2 and lead to room. Asked to shower while Ruby went to get water. Nice touch.
As I shower, ruby was making up the bed. She look great, she was wearing white tight dress. The dress shows off her tits and her legs. Chinese doll like. Her skin is very smooth, her tits are fake and big for her frame. If you like sexy milf, soft skin, smooth legs, big tits and slim waist then she is your gal. She is definitely a giver!

P1 - good and technical
Her massage is very good, professional level. I would almost say she has the best massage skills in k2/Mia. Good strength and working on knots. She flirts with her hands and body to keep you interested. Her smooth skin and body to body massage is just delightful. Her tits rubbing along your back will awake LB. Her hands will glide along your body teasing you for more than just P2. She will whisper softly into your ear and ask what you would like...

P2 - Flip tastic
Lb was alive and drilling a hole into the bed. Ruby will use her fingers to tease your bum and will provide prostate massage if you like... We briefly tried it, it was very good she is better than Sally. Sally had introduced me to this exploration! Ruby teased my prostate till I almost came, I asked to stop it was so different, maybe next time!!! We then flipped, she then used her tits to body to body massage front side, she has a nicely trimmed package. As I enjoyed her tits, they are fake a bit hard but they are nice to play with. As I enjoyed her tits, she was using her LS to tease LB. She mix of hand and LS rubbing. I asked her for tit job, she then grabbed lb... Played with LB, stroked it slowly and  speeded up. It was great! As I edged closer to coming she then proceeded to to put lb in between her tits, the other hand teasing my balls and got me to exploded all over tits then and some on to her face. She smiled, she loves to be in control and be a queen. She slowly continued rubbing to get every drop and then she would start rubbing my cum around her tits! It was so hot. I can't stop thinking of that cheeky smile... She knew I wanted her for more. I was so excited I barely got to play more with her body. She allowed fiv and was quite wet.

We cleaned up, we return to massage. After a while LB was re awaken after seeing her body, legs and feet. Her legs are very well toned and her feet well maintained. She loves to have her feet worshipped. We got into a hot foot session, she knows how to keep that energy going with her legs and feet. If your into feet then yes yes yes.

I would recommend Ruby and I will definitely come back for more. Will try more next time and maybe fs.

[ Last edited by  harrykwok9 at 8-2-2024 23:01 ]

Recent Ratings
Eliperc   23-2-2024 12:19  Acceptance  +1   Tried her the other day, she is exactly mcot. Will eventually go again.
calaisien   16-2-2024 03:08  Karma  +6   
sampat   13-2-2024 22:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report!
HKGPeter   10-2-2024 00:22  Karma  +3   Thank you!
Sandwhale   9-2-2024 09:30  Karma  +5   NMCOT but thanks for the report
Thedarklord   9-2-2024 00:41  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
jackchan79   9-2-2024 00:27  Karma  +3   Try molly