Date: Early feb 2024
Place: KissMe spa TST
Girl: Ally
Language: cantonese
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10
Damage: supposed to be 1k 60min but got upsell to 2.2k for 90 min.
Repeat: I would but she was leaving same day.
Im not sure about rest of the table though.

Was wandering around again and decided to try out KissMe. Contact through TG, with translated Chinese, and got met with a barragebof questions since I havent made a booking before. Was asked where I was from, think some brother mentioned that they dont always accept foreigners.
After showing booking of other providers, it was smooth sailings.
Got told which girls were available and asked him to recommend one with good cantonese, Ally it was.

Getting there was easy enough, once there I rang the bell and a girl opened, she was probably more of a 5/10. Got inside and saw maybe 2 others around the same. My heart sank before she asked me whom I was meeting.
Was told Ally was on her way and to get in room, shower and wait.
After probably 10 minutes of sitting around all while thinking what Ive gotten myself into with all the low standard girls out, Ally came. She was beautiful with a nice smile.
We chatted for abit while she got ready, appearantly she was some chinese medicine physioterapist or something and offered a treatment+nuru session, figured what the heck and went for that.

P1 was basically a kind of acupuntual massage for LB. And with my balls in her hand she upsold it to 90 minutes for 2.2k
It was quite enjoyable actually, great conversation and a different yet pleasant experiance for LB.

P2 came around and she was going out to get nuru oil. I missheard her and though she was getting Lulu. And I was like, internally, who the heck Lulu. Are they going to switch for P2????
She came back with the oil.
She was then lying close, some lfk, allowing access to LS while working LB until
Cuddled a bit afterwards and had some more good conversation before helping me wash up.
Unfortunatly she left the same day.

Got a look at 2 other girls on my way out, both sub 5s (out of 10).

Recent Ratings
wickwackerd   25-2-2024 02:15  Karma  +3   LOL yea I still find it funny they call it Lulu!
Tim8land   13-2-2024 04:54  Acceptance  +1   
biggerhotel   6-2-2024 19:19  Acceptance  +1   
jackchan79   6-2-2024 14:30  Karma  +3   
dienw   6-2-2024 09:17  Karma  +3   Thanks