Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2023 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tickle Torture BDSM - SSP SM Yoyo and Siu Leung

Date & Time of Session: Monday afternoon
Location: Flat D, 1/F, 126 - 128 Fuk Wah St., Sham Shui Po (MTR Exit D2)
Name: Yoyo, Siu Leung
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A26785-SSP ... tateclimaxyoyo.html
Nationality & Language: English and Cantonese
Service: 3P, tie & tease, cat bath, HJ
Price & Session Length: $900 to Yoyo, $500 to Siu Leung

I didn't get to try chastity BDSM last time so I'm giving it another go. This time I went with a more reputed provider, Yoyo in SSP.

Damn, this woman has been in the game for a while, there's reports on this forum dating back to at least 2011.
The photos on her profile aren't her so look at the ones attached to that 2011 report. You'll have to reverse all those heavy filters (her jaw's more square) and age them up a couple decades of course. She's still in the same small room too, it's just filled with more stuff now. I'm surprised they let her drill all those chains into the ceiling.
That said, she does NOT look her age. She's in good shape and it's like she's even managed to photoshop her real face. Her Marie Kondo haircut isn't doing her any favours though. She wore a corset-outfit that she kept on all session.

Texted her in English. Building is easy to find but it's actually the 2nd set of floors, not the 1st. She has an English menu on her wall.
There's a Mcdonalds nearby. Please let me know if there's a better public toilet around here, that Mcdonalds is a zoo.

------

Discussed with Yoyo on what I wanted and I was TOO BIG to fit into the chastity cage. First time that has been the problem... I even tried the cold shower trick. We settled on a more "standard" tie and tease session.

Yoyo shackled my arms and legs to the walls, blindfolded me, then sat down at the foot of the bed. She proceeded to lightly run her fingers all over every inch of my body within her reach, every inch except my cock. She'd get so close then swerve away. The Japanese would call this "feather touch". I'm a really sensitive person and it was driving me mad. I was squirming as much as the chains would let me.
After what felt like forever, it was starting to feel a little monotonous. Yoyo never moved from her spot, her age shows here. I asked if she could also tease me with her tongue and she said she doesn't do that... but she can call in a girl from down the hall who does. Wait, I didn't know that was an option! I wouldn't have gone with that expensive agent last time if I had known.

Yoyo left to go grab her, leaving me still bound and blind on her bed, reflecting on what I'm doing with my life...
Yoyo must be pretty popular, her phone was buzzing non-stop.

Siu Leung is about 5'3" tall, with a cute smiling round face and short hair styled in a sidecut bob. She was wearing a babydoll with a push-up bra that emphasised her decently sized breasts. She smelled like strawberries. Reminds me of Kaho Imai or Su Qingge (look up the femdom AV, MDSR0001-EP3).

Siu Leung asked where my weakpoints were and immediately went to town. Her energy was the complete opposite of the mature Yoyo. She was licking all over the place, from my nipples, to my armpits, to sucking my brain out of my ears. Meanwhile she was also lightly running her fingers all over me, gradually going from lightly teasing to straight up tickling me, while giggling the whole time. I had to beg for breaks just so I could breathe. I might have awoken to a new fetish.

Yoyo was back at her usual spot at the foot of the bed. She said I've been a good boy and she'll reward me by finally touching the little brother. She lubed up and started stroking, keeping her movements in sync with me and Siu Leung. Yoyo's handjob technique is varied and just exquisite. I was still blindfolded and I thought she was giving me a blowjob at first.

Attacked from both ends, it was stimulation overload and I

My legs were tied up for so long I had to hobble to the shower.

Repeat?
Already have for a quick pre-flight handy. Unfortunately, Siu Leung was off that day (Wednesday). I'll probably continue trying out different femdom providers though. I liked the more GFE-style femdom I had in Japan as opposed to the Queen-style. Yoyo felt more like your wine aunt that agreed to babysit.

Sorry, ended up sitting on this report for a while. This was at the end of my trip and I forgot to finish it with the whole "return to normal life" thing. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Hopefully Siu Leung is still there for the long-term, because I'd like to see her again the next time I'm in HK, she's totally MCOT. If somebody (who can read the signs on the doors) can figure out which room is hers, that'd be great, lol.

Until next time

[ Last edited by  Omgfire at 27-12-2023 16:20 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   29-12-2023 22:55  Karma  +3   Excellent!
David.youngson   29-12-2023 02:13  Karma  +4   Love her whipping.. She is really good at it
slickric423   28-12-2023 04:18  Karma  +5