Body: 9/10
Height: Short
Skill: 7/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 600 for 20 minutes, goes up to 1500 for an hour
Repeat: Would be willing to

Saw her face when another man knocked on her door and thanked providence that the guy must have just been browsing. Her face is absolutely adorable and I was 100% going in if the other guy wasn't going to. Let her know ahead of time that it takes me a while to finish like usual and I could pay for however long I took. Girl's tiny and has a skimpy pseudo japanese schoolgirl uniform on. I had to get that thing off myself, but my hands were icy so she had me heat up in the shower first and she waited for me on the bed with the outfit on so I could unwrap my early christmas present with room temperature hands. Offered raw blowjob for 100 but I was rock hard just looking at her and wanted to get straight into the action. French kisses very aggressively, her tongue comes all the way out and she'll do tongue on tongue outside the mouth or get her tongue right up inside your mouth. She was so small that I wanted to try picking her up to spear her while carrying her and girl was into it, took a bit out of me and had to go back into missionary. She talks very affectionately during the act, and her hands are caressing while she's being reamed. off, took a while but she's very much not a clock watcher and we lay down to chat.

Told me she went straight into work after high school, beautician for her day job but was in hong kong because she needed a quick burst of money for house and car costs. Told me that I look exactly like some other guy she knows back home. Somehow the English language came into the conversation, she only has a few words and phrases down and she has an unfortunate or maybe fortunate difficulty in pronouncing the word "six" correctly. She got down to a blowjob and cat bath on her own after a stint of conversation, the oral was visually stunning as is everything she does, the cat bath was a little bit soft but I was stiff again and able to get back inside her to . Her vagina tightens to a vice after moving fast for a while and it's fantastic and tiring to keep moving inside her, like walking through custard.

She said it was her third day in Hong Kong, so she should be here until the 28th.

[ Last edited by  dayyyy at 24-12-2023 06:42 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   29-12-2023 02:16  Karma  +4   Nice
Lchino150   26-12-2023 11:20  Acceptance  +2   i missed her when i visiting
slickric423   24-12-2023 22:13  Karma  +5   
clampbottom   24-12-2023 20:09  Karma  +3   600 for 20 mins? Hard to squeeze 2 showers and 3 positions
LittleWing   24-12-2023 06:41  Karma  +3   
dayyyy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 295873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 328
Posts 13
Karma 326
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2023 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@clampbottom That's the base price, then it goes to 1000 for 40 minutes, then 1500. Listing the prices written on the board in her room because the amount of time I take always leads to a total that I feel probably misrepresents how much the girl usually goes for.