Karma 315
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2023 20:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nali - JLM (JSL) - blonde stunner, very friendly, possible ladyboy

In the usual fashion I am here to give back to the community on worthy punts.

Where: JLM 404D - moving in the new year to mong kok (possibly KH) tbd
When:  20/12 10pm, 21/12 6pm
What: shower, bbbj, teabagging, dfk, bbfs (yes...) First 1hr, next day 30min cum inside (yeah...)
Who: Nali (i think), 20s, decent English, says shes from Laos
Face: 5/5 very cute blonde, very sexy stare while blowing
Body: 4.5/5 all the things in the right place 155cm ish
Tits: 4/5 enhanced, but perfectly perky, -1 for tiny nipples (bit of a give away this one)
Ass: 4/5 nothing wrong, everything is right, just not the bent scholiosis type with a thousand squats per day..
Skill: 3/5 once you experience the older gals, everyone else is average at best
Gfe: 3/5 very friendly and chatty, but clockwatching ruins it for me
Pse: 3/5 im not even sure what this is at this point...
Damage: 1000 1hr +500 bbfs / 500+500
Repeat: probably not, read last section

Had a pretty hefty sesh with the lads at a nearby hotel bar and decided to browse with beer goggles on... Lots of punters at this time, so was annoyed our group of 6 lads couldn't browse in peace lol... Was also utterly wasted

Got to 404 and recalled a few days before i saw this stunner but ended with mint down in 207C.  Instant yes from me when she happily said 500.  Went in and asked where she was from, she said Vietnam lol, after speaking to her in Vietnamese she froze and said shes from Laos haha.  Room was playing Vietnamese music though.

Quickly took off clothes and jumped in the shower with her.  Couldnt help but to fondle her breasts at this point (only next day, i realized how perfectly shaped they were), could barely stand upright lol.  She gave me a decent clean, not crazy crazy, but my god that cute smile.  LB unfazed, proper floppy geoduck... Came out of the shower positively surprised by the actual towels, not bad, this is almost as good as Jasmine.

Laid down onto bed, she went straight into bbbj + teabag mode. After a gruelling 15min torture LB was not impressed, my head was spinning like crazy. Gal Wouldn't give up, splashed some ky onto LB and went on for a solid 15min tug of war, lb was in and out of coma.  She capped me, squirted a tonne of ky in vj (like really deep inside, another give away) and did her best, squatted her soul out, god bless her.  Went into doggy, nice hips, ass and back, LB still unconscious.  Laid her down legs up to chest (good flex) and slushied away. At one point she said oh no we overran so need to stop, in my usual hk style just threw money at the problem and the problem disappeared.

Kept asking her if she was a ladyboy and she kept saying no. At one point even showed me her breastmilk lactating from the tiniest nipples in the world. Cool party trick.  Had to look it up at home, apparently its possible for men on hormones to transition.  Anyway she offered to even show me her ID, fair play, i didnt insist on seeing it.  The voice is a little bit off, ive seen worse ladyboy voices.  Also wouldnt let me see her vj, just touching it was hard enough.  Daty and 69 out of the question.

I kept saying i dont like the dom and thats why my lb is floppy so she asked me if i wanted bbfs, ding dong, drunken me thought this was a great idea... Dumbass... So now im smashing with a semi floppy sausage and after a while we give up. She said i overran and had to hurry with the shower :&  Showered on my own (not great) and dried my dead snake, asked her for phone number and left.

Next day came back with a vengeance and showed her the fully evolved monster, for which she made huge eyes when she saw how it grew. Very cute.  She does this amazing bbbj while staring at you, something about her face is just so sexy. Straight into bbfs and blew my load into her with 10 mins to spare. Hot as fukkk bois.  Anyway shower on my own again and out, relieved i could finally shoot.  She complimented on excessive semen... I thought well i already bbfs last night, so why not do it next day, if i got something then i already got it yesterday.

With 10 mins spare we also talked about a chinese gal next doors 404C who apparently sees 30-40 guys per day and does everything you can imagine, anal, bbfs, cim etcetc. Will have a wee look one day, just to see what kind of girl makes 20k per day... If anyone had a go at 404C, pls leave a comment!

On a closing note u can have a free STD check at 145 battery road, social health clinic. Wish me luck!!

Peace out

[ Last edited by  freebrunch at 21-12-2023 21:10 ]

Recent Ratings
asyouwant   23-1-2024 15:47  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
YouthAgainst   27-12-2023 20:31  Karma  +5   
Revenge_Tour   25-12-2023 15:36  Acceptance  +1   if im not mistaken, could be a ladyboy. but again, could be wrong. Same sentiments with the bbfs, very risky for someo ...
dayyyy   24-12-2023 06:48  Karma  +2   
Mandoggy   23-12-2023 19:08  Karma  +3   Merry Xmas
biztron   22-12-2023 14:08  Karma  +1   404d is LB confirmed in chinese groups
slickric423   22-12-2023 03:06  Karma  +5   30 guys with 30mins each is over 15hrs lol i doubt it. good luck with ur check up haha BBFS esp in a walk up is very ris ...
sam_smith   21-12-2023 23:58  Karma  +8   30-40 is a big stretch, even if she works 12 hours a day and 30 minutes each you won't get that number.

new guy in hk, ill be in your care