Subject: Ear Cleaning taken to the next levels ...
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2023 17:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ear Cleaning taken to the next levels ...

I finally got some salacious action in Huizhou, and after such a long time of waiting it was with my ear cleaning masseuse who spread her welcoming legs for some CNY spending money.

Yes, the time between the first report of receiving a hj from her and soon expecting to take it too the next level puts a new definition on ‘soon’,  but COVID’s crazed nuances and opportunity always seemed to get in the way.

Cutting to the chase, we started chatting and teasing each other a little on WeChat, she wasn’t working her regular job that day, and our chat’s taunting left me with a semi boner as I sat at my desk – to add to the heat of our quips I mentioned that. Her come back was a graphic cartoon emoji of one of Snow White’s dwarfs walking around with a huge boner in his pants – saying she knew how to take care of that. Game on!

Since she wasn’t working she invited me to her apartment, but a map showed it was a little far; no problem, she said she would meet me close to where I was and drive me to her place. Faster than dice can role seven or eleven, we set up a meeting place and met within thirty minutes. On meeting I was pleasantly pleased at how good she looked in her chic attire – she looked like someone going on a date to at least a four star restaurant, or an evening’s high-end casual fun.

Less than fifteen minutes later we pulled up to her typical Chinese older apartment building and were being whisked up her elevator to the twenty-first floor to her two-bedroom apartment – one minute later, with a brilliant smile on her face, she pulls a condom our of her pocket and holds it up almost like a trophy leaving no doubt that this was not going to be just a massage and hj. Stripping quickly, I dove under the covers, but she was intent on giving a massage first, but it was freezing, not literally, but damn cold as Huizhou was suffering from one its uncommon cold spells of daytime temperatures being under 10C.

Our teasing chat and coition’s anticipation hadn’t thought this plan’s logistics through, and what was supposed to be a hot steamy session now featured brittle cold fingers, lying down on an icy bed only an Eskimo would fine comfortable. She sensed the discomfort and ran to the other bedroom to fetch one of the largest, fluffiest, electric blankets I had ever seen – several minutes later we were both as happy as toast as the explorations got started.  

Unfortunately, and the second unfortunate thing that happened as good as she looked in clothes, her body was, how to say delicately, less than what I expected. One look says she hasn’t a lithe frame, but clothed she just looked sturdy in stature, but reality had at least three obvious large rolls of fat between her rib cage and hips – not a deal breaker, obviously, but between the cold beginning and the lack of a visual feast lb was not standing at attention when he normally would.

Previously I knew she was small breasted, but what she had was firm and natural accompanied by two of the sweetest nipples you could want to play with and suckle. They quickly popped out to show their appreciation of adoring attention. After feasting on them it was time to check on ls – a quick feel between her dry lips said something needed fixing and I dove below the heated quilt pretending to be a thirsty puppy to lap on this under 30-year-old’s young pussy – have you ever noticed unfortunate things seems to come in threes?  Although not giving off any unpleasant odors, it was not quite ‘fresh’ if you know what I mean. I threw that flavour out the window and continued to work it into something of a frenzy using tongue and digits together: one shining her pearl, and the others slowly working ls’s cave until moisture made things a little slippery and then rapidly stroking her g-spot – she came quicker than most! Although not as noisy or bucking as many, it was more like a whimper that could almost be missed if not for the request to stop for a minute to let the moment be enjoyed.

She then jumped on cowgirl – and was stroking and rubbing my Henry against her ls and it felt delicious if feeling had a flavour. Slip sliding away comes to mind as her previous dryness had been replaced with a levee breaking’s torrent of water – not like a squirter mind you but just superbly wet!

My ear cleaning woman had now taken on a new personality – she wanted it, and she wanted it now, but lb had other ideas; the combination of the beginning paragraphs story was making him less than eager, even though he’s been in much worse situations and rose to the occasion – not this time. Meanwhile, my little vixen was trying everything to encourage him – everything that is except for a bbbj, and that’s what I think he/I was holding out for, but it neither happened.

After several minutes of my wanton woman’s hj and literally trying to cram lb into her sopping wet tunnel of lust – he just said enough is enough and squirted all over the place there was now so much wetness between her legs we could have sold some to any drought-stricken country.
Anticlimactic, yes – to the max. Cumming without a stiffy is peculiar, cuming so quickly is alarming, but in hindsight cuming outside is much better than where we seemed to be heading in the heat of the moment.

After, we played with each other’s body – me trying to coax another O for her, and her playing the mixture of pearlescent sperm and her take-me-now juices in there hands marveling at the stringiness of it seemed to delight her. in this post coitus play the folds were no longer an issue as her vibrant, lusty, personality made them a non-issue. However, she did put me in an awkward spot when I asked how much I should tip her, and her reply was what ever amount I wanted.

Honestly, I would have said it was worth 400, and that would have been generous. However, if we were at her ear cleaning massage job’s location with its wooden tubs and hot baths, two hours would have run 700rmb - without the extras, but we were in a cold and ill-thought-out rendezvous; if I was in a well known Temple Street’s wg’s apt, it would have been 600, or that’s what it was precovid. In the end I compromised on the high end and laid 800 on the table: one to help her have a great CNY trip back home, and of course anticipating future considerations and what she would eagerly bring to the table.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 26-1-2023 17:42 ]

Recent Ratings
emm7   9-2-2023 13:31  Acceptance  +3   
Caveat_emperor   6-2-2023 18:14  Karma  +5   fun
cknc31   3-2-2023 13:49  Karma  +4   beautiful! i hear huizhou is where the action's at nowadays
HK_Legend   31-1-2023 19:32  Karma  +8   
boscitc   31-1-2023 18:06  Karma  +8   A different canal this time...
booby_lover   31-1-2023 16:53  Karma  +4   good write up
obe   31-1-2023 14:02  Karma  +10   Excellent
Frankzz   28-1-2023 20:04  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   28-1-2023 10:31  Karma  +5   Nice
pushkin13   28-1-2023 07:37  Acceptance  +3   
theworm   26-1-2023 23:12  Karma  +5   nice find.
dukeofkunshan
Musky Member

UID 258060
Digest Posts 0
Credits 121
Posts 9
Karma 120
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 13:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hotjac's post

So you paid 800 Yuan to fuck an unattractive Chinese woman? Unless you are 50+, fat and broke, you can fuck them for free mate!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dukeofkunshan's post

lol, you are obviously not with a SO who threatens castration for messing around - nothing is free.

I never mentioned unattractive, only the unknown rolls; if she walked by, you, or most, would look twice. Granted it's much easier in places like Shenzhen or HK, but where i am its a tad more difficult to get a short notice, two-hour no strings attached rendezvous, and even provide the transportation.

Recent Ratings
bubbleslifeson   20-3-2023 14:01  Acceptance  +2   
vchen   3-2-2023 10:06  Karma  +2   ..and not to mention the 'who knows who' in Huizhou!
HK_Legend   31-1-2023 19:33  Acceptance  +8   LOL.