Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  2/5 kinda looked like photo but aged a lot
Body:  3/5 nice tits
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $600, 45min
Repeat: nah but she has left now

Was feeling the need to cum after work so started searching on tg towards the end of the work day. Saw some that I wanted to book messaged the host and was unlucky with the first few bookings I wanted so had to keep searching. Eventually landed on meetmens to page and saw s341, asked if the time slot I wanted was available and was quick to reply so started making my way to the hotel. Anyone one who has used meetmen know the location it’s a bit dingy but the rooms are ok. Once arrived messaged for arrive and got the room number and headed up, knocked on the door and saw see didn’t really look like her photos aged 10years but i went in anyway as I didn’t feel like trying to find someone else and hoping that her service would be better than her looks. I get into the room and she asks me to go shower as I get undress. I asked her if we could shower together and she agreed , she gives me a good scrub down washing everywhere and a light massage. After shower she starts with a massage which was ok after 15min she asks me to flip and she starts massaging legs and working her way up no teasing then starts handjob and bbbj. The bbbj was not very good just puts it in her mouth and moving her head up and down no sucktion. After 5mins she goes to get a condom I ask for bbbj finish and she agrees but can not cum in mouth. I agree and try to face fuck her but she didn’t really like it so I just let her do her thing till I got close and asked to cum on her chest as I shoot my load I rub it over her nips and she laughs. I lay down and she goes to shower when she comes back she starts massaging me again and we chat a little while she massages my legs and thighs. This goes on until time was almost up and I go shower and pay then leave.

All in all ok got what I wanted mostly but would not book her again
Happy punting

Recent Ratings
finsbury   9-3-2024 02:43  Karma  +1   I use MMN almost weekly, no major complaints
Masters9000   5-3-2024 07:39  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   29-2-2024 02:18  Karma  +5   
Dukelok   28-2-2024 22:34  Karma  +3   Agree with my 1 exp with mm, photos are dated but they might have looked like before. Powered through but left wanting. ...
Skepti10   28-2-2024 15:12  Karma  +4