Subject: no skill + great service = surprisingly really fun and unique experience
fyk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 259209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 11
Karma 285
Acceptance 40
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2024 03:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
no skill + great service = surprisingly really fun and unique experience

Date:  8 Jan
Location: KH 9th floor, second corridor from right, first door on left
Name: Bibi or something
Nationality & Language: Thai. Spoke some English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5 -  (unnatural) boobs unproportional to body ruin it a bit. Otherwise really nice and slim with whole-back buddha tattoo
Skill: 0/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $400

Summary
Yeah. 0/5 skill. But combined with her smallness and attentive service was weirdly a positive - felt like fucking a younger inexperienced girlfriend.

The whole hog
Went to KH looking for Yuri (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) but door was closed. Looked around the rest of the building but wasn't feeling it (probably because having failed to find Yuri I was already in the "consolation prize" mindset). Eventually went for Bibi because she had a nice face and I'd traveled all this way.

Went in, showered etc. Already noticed here she was taking her time which was Good Energy. Afterwards she asked me to get on the bed but I wanted to look at her pretty face more closely so I walked up to her instead. She got flustered and said something like "what are you doing, you have to get on the bed". This theme would repeat itself over the course of the session where she seemed to be unsure what to do if ever I "broke script" (the script being the typical lie down catbath bj cg mish gtfo). She didn't give me any trouble about it, just seemed a bit like a fish out of water. Cute.

Noticed she basically had 0 skill from the catbath. Not sure how to describe it but I was just lying there like.. "has she even done this before?" Obviously she has, and maybe she's a slow learner or maybe it's an act but either way it was interesting. She put in a lot of effort into the BBBJ, but it was also unskilled. Again a very "do you actually know what you're doing?" moment. Same with the CG.

Anyways, the stark contrast between the amount of effort she was putting in and the quality of her sex "skills" made for a unique WG experience. She was also really tight. Altogether these gave me "younger inexperienced submissive girlfriend" vibes. And with that came a maybe slightly fucked up desire to do her really hard from behind.

She turned around and I inserted, and watched her skinny little shoulder blades flex, and watched her tats distort as her back rounded, and felt her pussy squeeze me tight, and just stayed there for a few seconds to take it all in and appreciate everything. I put my right hand on her ass and my left hand on her shoulder, with the left thumb along her shoulder blade to get a really good controlled grip. And I pumped, and she was so tight it hurt a bit on my tip, and I slowly upped the intensity until I was going full power, and the bed was creaking like it was gonna give way, and she was exclaiming with every thrust, and then it was over.

Closing words
I had a really good experience. But I will also say I kind of created it myself out of my own fucked up power fantasy. End of the day, an unskilled WG is not generally desirable. The friendliness is a massive plus, but there are also plenty of friendly ones. All this to say, really, as always, YMMV.

[ Last edited by  fyk at 10-1-2024 03:10 ]

Recent Ratings
goldenpanda   25-1-2024 05:13  Acceptance  +1   lol!!
wandering13213   14-1-2024 20:29  Karma  +5   great find
wechatguy22   14-1-2024 13:49  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   14-1-2024 12:34  Karma  +2   Sounds fun!
Hobbier   13-1-2024 14:15  Karma  +3   
Unitedfuture   12-1-2024 17:50  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   11-1-2024 15:47  Karma  +10   
JTHK2   11-1-2024 10:08  Acceptance  +1   Sounds fun
slickric423   11-1-2024 02:01  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   10-1-2024 23:24  Karma  +3   Thank you.
frollics1   10-1-2024 21:57  Acceptance  +4   
hotjac   10-1-2024 12:42  Karma  +5   Tight & young is always a good thing. too many loose Lucys about who've been banged more than Bayer has aspirins
Offshore2   10-1-2024 12:31  Karma  +3   Sounds like it ended well. Different from how it started!
clampbottom   10-1-2024 11:20  Acceptance  +3   Quite interesting
LittleWing   10-1-2024 03:59  Karma  +3   Thanks for reporting an interesting experience. Friendliness can can be fun...