Body: 4/5  - decent body, Shaved really soft and smooth, perfect size tits
Height: 158
Skill: 3.5/5  
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5 DFK really fucked like my girlfriends
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 600 + 100 tip 45min
WIR: yes

I recently had an amazing encounter with June, a delightful companion I opted for a 45min appointment, and it turned out to be an unforgettable experience.

The venue where we met was decent, although I did encounter a minor inconvenience first time going there. However, that didn't dampen my excitement.

The encounter took an exhilarating turn as we indulged in some intimate moments during the shower. Her skills were truly remarkable as she lavished me with oral pleasure. I found myself appreciating her expertise. She was determined to satisfy me completely with a slow and sensual bbbj.

Not only did June focus on my pleasure, but she also expertly played with my nipples, creating an even more exhilarating experience and wrapped her hand around my bum.

Following the incredible oral adventure in the shower, June provided a relaxing massage. June took the lead and starting cat bathing me, carefully going down my back and back up to give me some dfk. She then told me to flip, and started to lick my nipples, so i reached down there to give her some attention, my god she was dripping already, while I rubbed her kitten, her moans where soft and sexy. she then capped  rode me slowly and sucked my tongue so hard it was so sexy and turned me on, which then got me really exited, that I took the lead and lifted her and fucked her from below. Sensing her fatigue, I gently lifted her and flipped her over, and got into missionary position while still managed to fucked her along the way. and took more control and tried to finish her passionately. but she was already having too many orgasms that she said it was too high for her, and was really exhausted. Which then made me even more excited to fucked her more, and I just went on to pound her so hard she started to scream and gripped the pillow, and started to roll her eyes a little. I finished inside the dom and the time was already up. And he quickly needed to shower as both of us where sweating so hard I think she should changed her sheets.

We shared another shower together, engaging in pleasant conversation before I settled the payment and bid her farewell. Already, I find myself eagerly anticipating our next encounter.

In conclusion, June was exceptional . I recommend her services, only one say left before she leaves.

Recent Ratings
JamesSpapol   26-2-2024 15:55  Acceptance  +1   Great review - do you mind sharing the Agent contact details ? Than you !
niggabitch   9-1-2024 23:35  Acceptance  +1   If you could share the agent’s TG would be much appreciated
elchupanibre   9-1-2024 11:31  Acceptance  +1   mind to share the contact? thx
firsttimelong   8-1-2024 22:37  Acceptance  +1   thx for review, hope she comes back
robbb   8-1-2024 18:13  Karma  +3   good session and even better price! is it K hotel?
blackberry_22   8-1-2024 10:15  Karma  +4   Would also like to know contact please
slickric423   8-1-2024 02:48  Karma  +5   
dienw   8-1-2024 01:39  Karma  +2   
Chrisdoeshk
Nookie Newbie

UID 300708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 5
Karma 94
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2024 07:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Any TG link to Blue Ocean?

Can you send me any links to Blue Ocean eg TG ?
Homerli
Nookie Newbie

UID 302462
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2024
Location Hk
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2024 11:52  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Umcorp's post

Thanks alot i will try it out next time

Homer