Photo Accuracy: 85%
Body: 5/5
Height: 170
Service: 6/5
Smokes: No
Shaved: Yes
Price & Session Length: 90 mins price on request, on par with other providers
Repeat: Several times

I wanted to let bros know about Zoe. I have tried most of the girls at Wish and none were bad, a few were excellent (Zoe, Momoco, older Lily, Kitty, Sila and Molly) and most were fine. TG photos are very representative of her, not sure they are of her.  Zoe has been my "go to" for the last few months. For me, she encapsulates the Wish experience. She is beautiful (we all like different things but for me she is the prettiest of the girls at wish), has a great body (Momoco is far more athletic and Kitty is younger and spinnier), lovely tits (a decent C cup) and one of the best attitudes I have met. Her massage is great and she can do a very sensual massage which most of the girls in HK can't do (or it does not occur to them to try) but she is one of the few (aside from Miko or Eva) that have done this spontaneously for me. She does watch the time but is not obvious about it (with Momoco I have gone way overtime and had to sprint to get out while the next John is waiting which is awkward, if nice for me).

I'm in my late 40s and I don't come easy nor often but in our many meetings Zoe has never "given up" and works hard to make sure that I am taken care of. She allows access to her body in line with how comfortable she becomes (easy access granted to all areas after 2 fun visits) and can really give a wonderful GFE. She knows and remembers my name, most of the Wish girls don't and never ask.

I will not go into specifics but she gives the most amazing BJ I have had in Wish, or most places; she watches me as she goes down and repeats what works and avoids what does not (so be honest with her). I have DFK from her because she knows I love it but I suspect it's not her thing, but she wants to please me. Zoe has never up-sold me, nor scraped for a tip (I do tip well in general). She dresses to please, was excited to show me some of her recent purchases which were gorgeous.

I basically suggest that anyone wanting a "feel" for Wish and what it can provide would be well advised to book Zoe if she is working.

Always remember YMMV. I am a gweilo, well-built, generous and I shave and make sure I smell good (many Asians hate or dislike hairy guys and apparently many gweilos smell of "sour milk"). I am not pushy and am considerate of any woman I am with.

Be a decent dude and you should be fine.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 16-3-2024 00:36 ]

Recent Ratings
caitwash   29-4-2024 14:21  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   18-3-2024 00:18  Acceptance  +1   
dadumdum   16-3-2024 18:05  Karma  +4   
zebra   16-3-2024 12:04  Acceptance  +1   I’m attracted to you more than Zoe
manofdahouse   16-3-2024 11:00  Karma  +6   
harrykwok9   16-3-2024 07:46  Karma  +3   Nice report, good care and attention
Leftleg28   16-3-2024 00:23  Karma  +3   
tetom4   15-3-2024 23:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
slickric423   15-3-2024 22:09  Karma  +5   

should it have those spots on it like that?