Name: Riko
Link: https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=50154697
Nationality & Language: Japanese/Japanese with translator support
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Price:  8 hours + Alpha Inn + Soft Whip + Candle + Spanking + Denma + Deepthroat - 100000y due to shop discounts from the disastrous 4P

After the disastrous 4P involving Riko a week prior (none of which was her fault), I rewarded her with another long session, this time at the SM hotel, Alpha Inn.  I've seen Riko a few times, so I know the things she likes, so I selected options that would be fun for the both of us.  

Riko and I actually met a little early to go do dinner at a local yakiniku restaraunt, which was fun.  When she saw me she ran up to me and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around me.  Great start to the night.  We talked a bit about how fucked up the 4P was, and how we should be able to make tonight just a little better.  Had a few drinks, and off to the hotel we go.  Alpha Inn is a pretty cool hotel, SM themed, so all of their rooms have all kinds of crazy SM implements from chains to whips to swings to crosses, etc.  It can honestly be a little overwhelming due just to how many options there are.  We chose the "Mirror" room which had wall to wall mirrors, a few mirrors on the ceiling in well placed locations.  It was a great pick.  

Riko was ready to go almost immediately.  Once we put our stuff down, she immediately stripped down and rushed over to help me strip down as well.  She got down on her knees and started giving me a great BBBJ right away which really set the mood for the night.  But this night is about SM, so after a couple minutes, I set up the candle mat over the swing and help her up into it.  I grab the denma, put it on a good setting, and set it between her legs where I could work without having to hold it.  The swing also has cuffs attached, so her arms and legs were cuffed up as well.  Riko thoroughly enjoys candle play, and between the pain of the candle, and the pleasure of the denma, it doesn't take long for her to cum, with a healthy amount of squirting.  Hot.  

Since she's well taken care of (for now) I walk up to her head where she's still cuffed to the swing and let her give me a fantastically deep BJ until I in her mouth, with a great swallow finish.  It was nice being able to use the swing to help with the face fuck.  Both of us a little spent for the time being, I uncuff her and we move over to the bed for a smoke/hydration break.  However, Riko is an absolute energizer bunny.  While she's taking some selfies, she grabs the denma and just starts using it on herself.  I'm not even sure she was trying to cum, as much as she just wanted the stimulation, but either way it was sexy as fuck and got me worked up again really quickly.  I grab her phone and put it on the shelf behind her, and present her my very ready LB.  She happily accepts the challenge and gets to work, still using the denma the whole time.  Eventually she comes, and her moans prompt extra enjoyment out of me, so , round 2 complete...it didn't take long.  

Given we had just taken a break, I decide we should start R3 immediately, so I move her over to the "stocks".  At least I think that's what it's called?  Basically it's the old mideival thing where their head and hands are locked in place while they are in a bent over position.  With her ass presented to me, I alternate between spanks and whip, enjoying every "ah" of pleasure she releases with every smack.  After a few minutes of this, she starts begging me to come to the front so she can give me another BJ.  Who am I to say no to a begging girl?  Thankfully, Riko is short enough that I'm able to continue to use the whip on her while pumping her mouth.  Suprisingly, her incredible BJ, and just the sight of her in this position, I'm able to for a third time.  This happens very rarely, and hasn't happened for quite a while.  

I go ahead and release her from the stocks, and we move to the bed for a much needed break at this point.  Here's the thing with Riko, though.  She just doesn't stop.  We are kind of laying feet to head, and she just rolls over and takes my LB into her mouth again.  He's resting.  We're barely 3 hours in and he's popped 3 times, so he's going to need some time.  She doesn't care.  She's not even really doing anything, just kinda has him there lol.  A little suck or lick here or there, but mostly she seems content just having him in her mouth.  My god she's hot.  After a little while, I decide to stop her and focus on her for a bit, again...he's going to need some time

Riko's nipples are very sensitive...well...all of her is very sensitive to be honest.  I spend a healthy amount of time rolling my tongue all over her body, eventually working my way down for DATY with denma support.  She loves it.  Hell, she loves everything I think.  Again, she begs for the LB, but this time he's not going to play along, so I just keep focusing on her.  Eventually she comes again, and I convince her to begrudgingly take another break.  Fuck, it's hard to keep up with her.  Popping 4 times in a session seems just impossible, but we've still got a lot of time left, so with proper rest and hydration, maybe we can pull it off.  

This break was thankfully a little longer, gave me some time to recharge and just relax a little.  Eventually, though, Riko gets bored I guess, and starts playing with the LB again.  This time, he's actually responsive, so I let her get after it.  She starts to go down again, giving me probably the best BJ she's ever given me (which is impressive in and of itself).  Fully deepthroating me with no issue, but her eyes rolling back every now and then.  She very much likes being submissive, and she's mentioned before that she likes deepthroating, but still, she's going an extra mile at this point.  Lo and behold, with enough effort on her part, she makes me again.  Incredible.  There wasn't much left in the tank, so I know for sure I'm done this time.  Only about an hour and a half left at this point anyway, and it's been a long night.  I'm tired, she's finally showing signs of slowing down, so we just relaxed for the rest of the evening.  Great shower to end the night, and we spent a little time taking cosplay photos, so a little more fun there as well.  Riko likes to take photos, and enjoys posing, so I got some pretty good ones.  

As expected, my night with Riko went better than I planned, and certainly helped remove the bad taste in my mouth from the 4P before.  If I was coming back to Japan, I'd definitely book her again.

Recent Ratings
Yamatosan   27-5-2024 18:52  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
bmberman   14-5-2024 15:02  Karma  +4   4x?! Holy cow
William_C   11-5-2024 11:56  Karma  +6   Excellent
gbale20142018   11-5-2024 09:54  Acceptance  +1   
konikoni   11-5-2024 05:10  Karma  +3   
secretasianman1   11-5-2024 02:10  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   11-5-2024 00:24  Karma  +3   
Tkthedk   10-5-2024 21:52  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   10-5-2024 21:46  Karma  +4   
ewriah0416   10-5-2024 20:20  Karma  +3   Thanks again for another awesome review. You saved me from a potential disastrous 4p
AquilaGladius   10-5-2024 19:16  Karma  +2   
Fulltits   10-5-2024 16:35  Karma  +3   
dddlny   10-5-2024 16:31  Karma  +4