Karma 2600
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-5-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2023 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Double Report + WARNING ON 8TH Floor

I had a double punt, the first one was a bit boring so went for seconds after which was arguably worse, just one of those days and more reasons for me not to want to punt chinese WGs

First Punt:
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 500

Went to the chinese nest on the 10th floor, first door to the right within that alleyway. She looked cuter and younger at the door, but when i entered and after she stripped, the reality was that she was just average. Oh well, it happens.

Showered together, catbath, cbj, short cg, finish mish, super standard chinese girl experience, no gfe, no pse, no kissing. Anyway, she was at least friendly and not entirely cold.

Second Punt:
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 43/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600 + 100 BBBJ

As I said, i went for a second punt after the first one as it was underwhelming. This girl is on the first alley with two rooms to the left of the elevator on the 8th floor. At the door, she is a stunner, slutty chinese type with black lingerie showing a great figure. For a chinese wg, she is definitely pretty hot, and I can see her being a ktv hostess that charges a few thousand in HK or China.  I knew it would be a risk to punt another chinese WG but i took the gamble.

Undressed, you can see she has some baby damage, however she is still thin and still her face is still decent in a slutty chinese way.

Showered together, then on the bed for some upselling of BBBJ, initially i refused, but she kept insisting and selling so eventually i said okay to shut her up. I actually said no maybe two or three times and she even tried to guilt trip me/ say im too cheap/ make me feel bad for not adding 100. I absolutely hate that tactic. The BBBJ was okay, decent skill but not very long. I pretty much knew it was going to be a shit upsell.

Switched immediately to mish, and to be honest she was quite loose. Didnt allow for any kissing on mouth, neck, or boobs. Finished after a while due to getting bored.

This girl is the classic chinese WG experience, especially because her looks and figure are slightly above average (especially in the lingerie). She was not very nice, in some ways kind of rude and mean, upsell and then underdeliver.

If you can, please avoid as I have already overpaid for this experience and would not wish for anyone else to waste their money on her.

Recent Ratings
wickwackerd   30-9-2023 00:42  Karma  +3   Nice report and details. Sorry for the bad punts!
TedKoppel   27-9-2023 14:45  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   27-9-2023 08:54  Karma  +10   About upselling & shxt, forget 56-58 LCK road, 5F, 3 too (met her in a previous "life").
Skepti10   27-9-2023 08:35  Karma  +4   
shaykh   27-9-2023 00:30  Karma  +4   
mihirorox   27-9-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
proplus   27-9-2023 00:01  Acceptance  +3   Pretty much the same experience as me in KH with a Chinese WG