Status Online
Post at 29-4-2024 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ginger (HKExotic)

Date & time of session: Week of 22 April, 2024
Name: Ginger
Agent: HKExotic (TG)
Nationality & Language: Russian, very good English
Face: 4/5 - Very naturally beautiful. But the photos make her look skinnier than she is.
Body: 3/5 - Still shapely but a very tiny bit of tummy. B cup boobs, very average. Again, more brownish red nipples.
Height: ~170
Skill: 4/5 - Kinda repetitive, but got the BBBJ basics and technique okay
Service: 3/5 - Very submissive, but also transactional in that if you asked for something, she'd be very nonchalant about it. A bit off putting.
GFE: 4/5 - Very smooth talking. English is really good, and very engaging discussion.
PSE: N/A - didn't ask for anything
Price & Session Length: 1600, 45m
Repeat: No

Ginger is naturally beautiful, but the photos posted by the agent is definitely slimmed down. Not to say that she's fat because she's not, but if you are expecting someone tall because of the shape of her face (as attached here), then would recommend not booking. Her body is just average - like average height, average boob size, not super flat tummy as she has the tiniest bit of belly.

In terms of the service and skill, i'd say it's bang on average. She knew what she was doing and perhaps it's that knowledge that makes her know how to do what she does. She made me shower on my own, I came out and she asked me nicely what I wanted and asked her to lead the way. Gave me a HJ for a little bit and then asked if wanted to move on. I said yes, so transactionally moved on to spraying some antiseptic on the D and gave me BBBJ. Nothing to shout about, it was good enough but not deep or no extra attention. Then transactionally asked if I wanted to move on and I said yes. So very nonchalantly mounted me. I played with her nips a bit but she said not to as it was very sensitive and she would lose her focus. I came very shortly after as I kinda felt it was a bit transactional (I guess it is in a way...) and wanted to be over and done with.

Conversation was good. She can speak good English so communication is no issue. Not really my type appearence wise but again, super nice. No repeat for me.

Like I said, this photo makes her look slimmer than she is but not to say she's not beautiful because she is.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   2-5-2024 21:02  Karma  +5   
miketk   1-5-2024 19:23  Karma  +4   
Tim8land   30-4-2024 03:29  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   29-4-2024 23:40  Karma  +4   Her pics looked gorgeous, then I saw her 141 video and cancelled.
MrFrosty   29-4-2024 18:32  Acceptance  +1   Nice review
Skepti10   29-4-2024 15:47  Karma  +8